Free Hunt from Spiral Horn Safaris for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angus Congrats!!!! The first thing you need to do is add 2 days on your hunt, as 7 days should be a min to hunt in the bushveld! Then add a Kudu and a Zebra... Its not a hunt without a rug, and Louis has some great Kudu bulls. It would be too hard to pass up!!! I could not resist!!!!

watermark.php

Augus, dont worry about Louis and your wife... Koren has Louis ass on the straight and narrow!!!! Anyway have you seen Louis hat hair... I think he is going for the metro-sexual look.

watermark.php

Angus have fun!!!! You lucky dog!!!!

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed do you feel like another swim?

Remember I will be seeing you soon and by that time the water will be even colder LOL.:sting:

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Ha! And thanks for the teaser pics, we're definitely getting excited and I'm trying to decide how to shape it out. My wife's due for our first son in less than a month now, so he'd be 6 months at the time of the October trip. Lots of planning to do and wrangling to figure out the best way to do it. Absolutely stoked to go, first time hunting RSA, and only the second time for Africa.

Plz tell us what it measured?

Unusual Springbok Trophy

Springbok trophy shot by Gerrit Visser, hunter from South Africa.
It was a wonderful shot, totally unexpected, at first we thought it was a female and that we had made a mistake. The thin and very long horns very totally unexpected from a male.
Location: Rus-en-Vrede Hunting Ranch, Namibia, Africa, in the Kalahari Desert.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
...and you're going to love the food at Spiral Horn. Your wife has our permission to eat for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg