WIN a FREE HUNT, BEST PICTURE CONTEST
Members of AfricaHunting.com can WIN a FREE HUNT worth US$ 6,500 with Spiral Horn Safaris in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, two miles from the border of Botswana for 2011 by posting their best picture on AfricaHunting.com
This hunt is for two hunters (friends, family members or partners), it can be two bow hunters or two rifle hunters.
What to do if you want to enter the competition for this FREE RIFLE OR BOW HUNTING SAFARI.
Post a picture in this thread and include a title and some text describing the picture. The picture should be nature or hunting related (trophies, guns, taxidermy,...). JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW PICTURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE AFRICA RELATED TO BE PART OF THE CONTEST. You can enter as many pictures as you would like. Please post pictures that have not already been posted on AH. Pictures must be yours.
If you need information on posting pictures please read the following: How To Post Photos In The Forum.
Pictures must be posted between July 20th and September 30th, 2010. The winner will be announced on October 5th, 2010 in this thread. Post your pictures below this post by clicking the "Reply" button. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
The contest will be judged by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself.
What is up for grabs? A FREE HUNT for two hunters with Spiral Horn Safaris in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. To check out Spiral Horn Safaris hunting outfit, area, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more, please visit my website at www.spiralhorn.co.za.
- 5 day hunt for two hunters, each hunting 1x1 with their own licensed PH
- 1x Blue Wildebeest
- 1x Gemsbok
- 1x Impala
- 1x Warthog
- The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
- A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
- Full catering: early morning coffee and rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
- Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company
- Accommodations prior to and after safari
- Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport
- Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded
- Professional Hunting Association Conservation Levy per trophy taken
- Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire
Here are links to a couple of hunting reports from hunters who have hunted with Spiral Horn Safaris:
- I'M BACK! from Spiral Horn Safaris
- Spiral Horn Hunt Report - Picture Heavy
We also ask that both prize winners post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Spiral Horn Safaris and leave a rating and review in the hunting directory here on AfricaHunting.com. See official rules in post below.
Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this competition and good luck. For those of you who will just be checking out the pictures entered, please feel free to leave comments.
Louis van Bergen
Last edited by a moderator: