Flying Tomorrow

Have fun and have a safe trip !!

Best of luck on your hunt.

Enjoy and be safe!!

.......... Will write a detailed report upon my return home. Intend to savor every second.

I intend to savour every bit of the report. Have a great time.

Good luck and shoot straight. Will watch for your detailed report.

If you don’t mind. Who did you use for covid testing? I had covid consultants lined up for April trip to Namibia. Now that my flights have changed and we layover in joburg I’m hearing South Africa won’t except Covid consulting’s home test. Any info would help. Thank you.
Where did you hear of problems with Covid Consulting?

Good skill and God speed AZDAVE!

Where did you hear of problems with Covid Consulting?
South Africa’s covid entry rule states test must be administered by a practitioner/ doc. We are not hunting/ staying in SA but need to transit through. Thought We had it all figured out until I saw that rule. Is it being enforced? Leave in 20 days....

a problem with home testing not covid consultants. Just to be clear.

Was hoping someone has been through this situation in the last week and had any info

Well I am back to flying tomorrow, start the flights home with a early start in Port Elizabeth. The trip has been fantastic!!! Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris exceeded all my expectations by a large margin. I will put together a trip report once I make it back home.

Have a great trip, Africa awaits you with open arms.

Congrats and safe travels!

Envious! Can’t wait for a report!

Well I am back to flying tomorrow, start the flights home with a early start in Port Elizabeth. The trip has been fantastic!!! Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris exceeded all my expectations by a large margin. I will put together a trip report once I make it back home.

I hope you saved some for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross