AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG

iPhone video my son made

Great bull! Congratulations, unit 15 is a solid tag if you can draw it! Obviously!

Great bull. Your smile says it all!
Bruce

Nice bull! Congrats!
Can we get a hunt report?

A bull of a lifetime! Congratulations.

Well done. I hunted unit 13 in the first archery season. Saw elk most days but the bugling hadn’t really kicked in and only had one near opportunity within archery range. Some sporadic bugling but not enough to get them answering much or to come in. We thought the second season would be good and looks like it was for you. Congrats!

Stunning bull Elk, congrats on your success and thanks for the hunt report.

All the years I’ve hunted in Colorado, I’ve never seen one that came near that! AZ is doing great!

Wow! What an elk! Well done and congrats

Congrats and well done!

Wow, what a great bull! And with a bow!!

Well done. I hunted unit 13 in the first archery season. Saw elk most days but the bugling hadn’t really kicked in and only had one near opportunity within archery range. Some sporadic bugling but not enough to get them answering much or to come in. We thought the second season would be good and looks like it was for you. Congrats!

I’d rather be lucky than good any day.

Oh my! Nice bull. And the freezer of meat - a little jealous right now, have to admit. Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.