Finland/lapland

Harri Matikainen

New member
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Hello! I am fishing and hunting journalist from Finland (Lapland, lives like a Santa Claus). I am not still Santa, not hair and beard. You can find me facebook all so. My homepage are www.kalaharri.net. I like travelling around a world. Hunting and fishing trips with my customers.
 
Welcome to AH Harri! Hope you'll share some of your hunts with us here...
 
Tervetuloa..!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH. How many times have you hunted in Africa? Do you have any future hunts planned? What make and caliber rifles do you own?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to our site Harri! Lots of African veterans on here to swap stories and advice with!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome and I am looking forward to your participation
 
Hi Harri, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Harri! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! Show us some pictures of your hunts Harri. I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing some of your experiences.
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,570,713
Members
168,984
Latest member
Matthewthyyyy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top