breast enlargement

gillettehunter

AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
5,339
Reaction score
10,737
Location
WYOMING
Media
140
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
9
Asia/M.East
2
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that
my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he
uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow,
then every day take a piece of Toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a
few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in
front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I
asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I
stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts
every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he
says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
>He's still alive and with a great deal of therapy, may even walk again.
Stupid, stupid man
 
:clap::clap::clap:
 
ha ha ha ha ha
 
LOL another brave lost soul!
 
Classic, thanks for the laugh!!;)
 
:flashboobies::bonk::draught::draught::draught:
 
Wahaha Wahaha I'm going to use it!!!
 
Wahaha Wahaha I'm going to use it!!!

well i hope you have your tracker with your spare rifle when you come out with that :gorgeous::thinking::dramaqueen::rant::letsparty::punch::shiner: you had better be ready :bolt: and then from a safe distance :praying::puppydogeyes::worship::kissy: please let me know how it goes :popcorn:
 
I told my wife this one. But don't worry, I can still type here on the forum with my one good eye and three fingers. The other eye should open up again in a few days and the finger bones in a month or so.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,431
Latest member
TangelaMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top