Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that
my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he
uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow,
then every day take a piece of Toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a
few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in
front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I
asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I
stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts
every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he
says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
>He's still alive and with a great deal of therapy, may even walk again.
Stupid, stupid man

:clap::clap::clap:

ha ha ha ha ha

LOL another brave lost soul!

Classic, thanks for the laugh!!;)

:flashboobies::bonk::draught::draught::draught:

Wahaha Wahaha I'm going to use it!!!

Wahaha Wahaha I'm going to use it!!!

well i hope you have your tracker with your spare rifle when you come out with that :gorgeous::thinking::dramaqueen::rant::letsparty::punch::shiner: you had better be ready :bolt: and then from a safe distance :praying::puppydogeyes::worship::kissy: please let me know how it goes :popcorn:

I told my wife this one. But don't worry, I can still type here on the forum with my one good eye and three fingers. The other eye should open up again in a few days and the finger bones in a month or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg