Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that
my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he
uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow,
then every day take a piece of Toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a
few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in
front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I
asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I
stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts
every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he
says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
>He's still alive and with a great deal of therapy, may even walk again.
Stupid, stupid man

:clap::clap::clap:

ha ha ha ha ha

LOL another brave lost soul!

Classic, thanks for the laugh!!;)

:flashboobies::bonk::draught::draught::draught:

Wahaha Wahaha I'm going to use it!!!

Wahaha Wahaha I'm going to use it!!!

well i hope you have your tracker with your spare rifle when you come out with that :gorgeous::thinking::dramaqueen::rant::letsparty::punch::shiner: you had better be ready :bolt: and then from a safe distance :praying::puppydogeyes::worship::kissy: please let me know how it goes :popcorn:

I told my wife this one. But don't worry, I can still type here on the forum with my one good eye and three fingers. The other eye should open up again in a few days and the finger bones in a month or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois