AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good day all AH members.
Although most of you know me, I feel that for those who don't I should start off on a new page.

First of all I would like to thank @Jerome and the AH team for granting me the opportunity to be part of the forum again.

My name is Bossie Mostert; owner and founder of Limpopo Big Game Safaris.
I started the Outfit back in 2007 and have been making a living from the bush ever since.

Currently the company is run and operated by myself, my fiancee "Ronel Klopper" and my son "DJ Mostert".
Being in HR and Payroll, the hunting industry is new to Ronel but she learns quickly and most of everything comes natural. Although DJ is only 10 years old he has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge in the field and hopefully he will take over one day.
LGB_Safaris-315x397.jpg
Bossie Mostert

LGB_Safaris-315x398.jpg
Ronel Klopper

LGB_Safaris4-315x315.jpg
DJ Mostert

As any successful business, the employees play a very important role.

There is Dieter Prinsloo, who is a young and ambitious Professional Hunter who has shown excellent potential in the field.
LGB_Safaris-315x399.jpg
Dieter Prinsloo

My two right hand guys are;
Bethuel Mathoko who is my tracker and driver and Simon Matshekga who is responsible for the skinning and care taking of the trophies.
Without these two guys it would be impossible for us to make a success.

LGB_Safaris1-315x285.jpg
Simon Matshekga

LGB_Safaris2-315x285.jpg
Bethuel Mathoko

Good to have you on board Bossie and company.(y)

Would seem your recovery continues well, welcome back!

Welcome back to AH Bossie! Happy to have you here and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome on your return to the forum and returning health! It appears you have a fine team and a good future with DJ! Best of luck!

Welcome back!

Welcome back sir and God speed your recovery

Welcome back to the AH forum Bossie. Pleased to hear of your continuing recovery

Welcome back!

Welcome!

The forum benefits greatly when Professionals take an active role in the discussions. Otherwise we amateurs are left to muck things up!

I hope you will be able to find time in the off season to share you knowledge and experiences with all of us here.

Blessings on your continued recovery.

Tim

Good to have you back. Glad your recovery seems to be going well. Hope it continues.
Bruce

Love it!

Look forward to hearing about your hunts, having you contribute to the forum again, and to enjoying your wicked sense of humor!

Gentleman,

I've hunted with Bossie and will do so again. He will make sure you have a great time and at a fair cost. If you want a lazy hunt you might want to look elsewhere though . We hunted Almost 20 hours a day. Seriously .day critters, night critters, we never stopped .

They say listen to your PH. Well, when Bossie tells you there is time for an hour nap you damn well better take it because lord knows he may not let you sleep again for quite a while. Right @ActionBob ?

I’m glad to see you are doing well. Many prayed for your recovery. Thanks be to God!

Glad to see you are getting back to work Bossie! Good Luck!!!

Hi Bossie, welcome back! Continued best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Welcome back Bossie. Sounds like you have a story to tell. We are all ears.
Hope for a speedy recovery.

Well done Bossie.

Great to see how far you have come and what you have been able to overcome to get here.
I would be quite comfortable in the trenches with you or shooting it out side by side, shoulder to shoulder.

Cheers and best wishes for a continued and full recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg