Back after a few years....and EXCITED!!

Welcome back Will!

All the best planning!!

Hi Will, good to hear that you are back. Good luck with your planning and please feel free to contact us with any questions or need for information.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Welcome back to the site.
If there is anything we can help you with just let us know.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

"Howdy stranger" life has a reputation for getting in the way. Hopefully you have things sorted out so that you can finally hunt Africa. BTW what species are you thinking about hunting? Are you taking your own rifle or renting?

Welcome (back) to AH Will!

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH and the posting side!

Welcome back!

Welcome Back

Hello Midas8000,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you back to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories! Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TangelaBae

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!