Africa huntings supported people you should never use

Royal..... you let the cat out of the bag with Rosella writing this...... I put all the ideas together and she types with the finishing touches.....
So now everyone knows Rosella is my ghost writer....... lol

Royal..... you let the cat out of the bag with Rosella writing this...... I put all the ideas together and she types with the finishing touches.....
So now everyone knows Rosella is my ghost writer....... lol

Hahahaha!!!!

I sent you a PM, so I kept the cat quiet! LOL!

And in fairness another member wondered to me if she wrote it. I did immediately reply to them - "You're right. Way to many words for Robert. It's Rosella." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha!!!!

I sent you a PM, so I kept the cat quiet! LOL!

And in fairness another member wondered to me if she wrote it. I did immediately reply to them - "You're right. Way to many words for Robert. It's Rosella." :)
Royal I type with one finger.......

Royal I type with one finger.......

I have a feeling after reading this thread which finger it is you were using.......:whistle::)

Last edited by a moderator:
They certainly do it for me! If I had to choose, gotta go with the blonde...

I like a little more meat on the bones

Like with all trophy judging you really do need more than a rear view, a frontal view would help eliminate the possibility of choosing an inferior specimen, although both seem to be way above just representative............:K Tongue:

Reactions: lcq
Like with all trophy judging you really do need more than a rear view, a frontal view would help eliminate the possibility of choosing an inferior specimen, although both seem to be way above just representative............:K Tongue:

:E Shocked:...my god you are all such a bunch of sexist right wing rednecks!!!!! :whistle:......:E Rofl:....oh and here is the front...:K Booby:..:D Beers:

Full disclosure..... I learned all this from spike.t

:E Shocked:...my god you are all such a bunch of sexist right wing rednecks!!!!! :whistle:......:E Rofl:....oh and here is the front...:K Booby:..:D Beers:

and that is a bad thing?

you will have to excuse me I need to put some aloe on my neck :)

:E Shocked:...my god you are all such a bunch of sexist right wing rednecks!!!!! :whistle:......
From the Urban Dictionary:
Rooinek - Taken from Afrikaans, a rooinek is an English speaking South African, usually of British decent. The name literally means "red-neck" and comes from the sun burnt necks of the British Army soldiers who wore pith helmets on campaign in South Africa. The helmets often did not afford enough protection from the sun which resulted in the sun burn. The term is usually used as an insult.

That rooinek plays rugby well. That rooinek cannot braai to save his live. The rooinekke in Natal are a bunch of tough farmers.

Well, I miss one night and all hell breaks loose. Seems you all got things sorted!

From the Urban Dictionary:
Rooinek - Taken from Afrikaans, a rooinek is an English speaking South African, usually of British decent. The name literally means "red-neck" and comes from the sun burnt necks of the British Army soldiers who wore pith helmets on campaign in South Africa. The helmets often did not afford enough protection from the sun which resulted in the sun burn. The term is usually used as an insult.

That rooinek plays rugby well. That rooinek cannot braai to save his live. The rooinekke in Natal are a bunch of tough farmers.

well jerome i looked up redneck in the urban dictionary and no way am i putting that on here..........or i think it would result in another usa tradition from a few years back.......:V Hang:......:A Outta:.....:E Big Grin:

Reactions: lcq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross