Africa huntings supported people you should never use

I wouldn't use the DGS on dangerous game, but they worked fine on duiker and klipspringer :D Hmmm, that's really setting the bar now ain't it?

I thought Hornady Dgx was what everyone didn't like not DGS hahaha
Well both are garbage but in the shitty contest DGX is the clear winner with DGS a close second

Just spent the last hour reading this thread with great interest. The best part of being a fly on the wall so to speak to this kind of saga is that the education and lessons learned cost you not a dime. Whether you have been on one or thirty African safaris, I find that the value of integrity, humility, honesty and hard work are appreciated by both hunter and outfitter alike. The passion that fellow hunters, as well as the outfitters/sponsors and the site hosts, have responded to the original post reminds me why I love hunting Africa, and being a part of this community.
I feel sorry for Tony, and I do not know him for sure. He appears to be one miserable human being, with a lot of money, and not a friend in the world. Pitiful.

Well both are garbage but in the shitty contest DGX is the clear winner with DGS a close second
Yup, DGX is like the runt in a bad litter of pups! :D

I go away for a while and y'all start misbehaving without me.

Did you at least bring some stone tablets with you, from the mountain-top?

Will these do?

748bbb65ea5990d86c34557f8cae4ad1--tone-it-up-comment.jpg

Back to the original topic of this thread, I can specifically remember the case of Loodt and Tootabi Hunting Safaris. Allegations were made and then verified, and then they weren't sponsors anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the original topic of this thread, I can specifically remember the case of Loodt and Tootabi Safaris. Allegations were made and then verified, and then they weren't sponsors anymore.
Loodt is Tootabi Hunting Safaris. He used the same basic name as a very reputable safari outfitter, Tootabi Valley Safaris, owned by @Beans.

Difficult but have to be careful not to confuse the two!

Loodt is Tootabi Hunting Safaris. He used the same basic name as a very reputable safari outfitter, Tootabi Valley Safaris, owned by @Beans.

Difficult but have to be careful not to confuse the two!

Correct. @Beans of Tootabi Valley Safaris was the offended party and proved to be correct in the assertions he made against Loodt.

A great example of the community and the moderators getting to the bottom of an issue and not doing anything shady to try and protect a now-former sponsor.

Let me just respond only to jerome as the rest of you do not know me.

nope dont know you but have met you a couple of times at the sci ah drinks parties. one in reno i think and the other at eye candy in vegas. to me you came across as someone who loved himself and also was pretty arrogant . you also included my name in a post you made on some thread quite a while ago as usual bitching about some operators or ph`s, where you got me mixed up with someone with a vaguely similar name...... @BRICKBURN called you on it, and i replied as well saying get your facts correct before shitting on people on a public forum......cant remember but doubt there was an apology. you also had your post deleted from one of my sable hunts offers for going off at a tangent and slagging it down.....well as far as i am concerned you could offer as much money as you want as you seem to have plenty to waste to come hunt with us, and the answer will be not a chance ......now let me think of something useful and pleasant....ahhh here we are :D Beer Draft:

Correct. @Beans of Tootabi Valley Safaris was the offended party and proved to be correct in the assertions he made against Loodt.

A great example of the community and the moderators getting to the bottom of an issue and not doing anything shady to try and protect a now-former sponsor.

(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.