Africa huntings supported people you should never use

well I hope tony has the guts to clear this one up after having his say. Seems the whole story is one dandy of a tale that needs to be hear to clear it all up.

As a sponsor of THE best, open-minded, level headed, and compassionate forum around, I am going to give my $1245 rant and throw my hat in the ring ……

Let me start from the beginning:

Ivan Carter came to our booth in January 2013 and asked if we would speak to a potential client for an elephant hunt with Johan Calitz. Of course, we obliged and met with Tony ****************. Tony said he would book the elephant hunt if we would take over chasing down their trophies left behind and abandoned from previous hunts in Zimbabwe and Botswana dating 2012. Tony even took us to meet the culprit outfitters that assisted us in getting all the information required and we even obtained and paid for the required leopard import permit on his behalf.

Fast Forward to March 2014:

After countless hours of managing 3 recoveries (and the ‘new’ elephant hunt with Johan Calitz), countless emails and coordinating with all the outfitters, ph’s, shippers & Nature Conservation (who even knows how some of these trophies wound up in RSA) to get Tony’s recovered trophies ready to export, he decided it wasn’t worth bringing them back and abandoned the export. Tony was invoiced for the time and money invested and what did Tony do? He kept saying the check was in the mail time after time and finally he emailed us stating that our invoice was ‘laughable’ and he would not pay despite urging from Tharia (who used to work for Johan Calitz) to work this out. Instead, Tony had his attorney contact us. Further, Tony went behind our back to have a different broker take over the elephant hunt after all the work was done. Tony even blamed Johan Calitz that it was they who contacted a different broker when in fact, Debbie Peake confirmed that Tony went to her office and specifically changed brokers.

So, who is the one who is not credible? Surely not Debbie Peak, or Johan Calitz or Ivan Carter or SSI. Who is the one who threatens to smear peoples’ names on forums for their personal gain? Who is the one who breached his contract with SSI? Now everyone knows what happened to the 30 trophies and $120K

Thank you Tony *****************…..I waited since 2014 to recover my $1245 in the form of satisfaction by telling the truth.

And by the way Tony (aka Stomper), I follow all the forums. I hope you dispute anything in this rant so it gives me the opportunity to post every single email and documentation from 4 thick files……Jerome, I hope you have enough gigs to handle this.

Signed,

One satisfied Sponsor!!!!!!!!
5439.jpg

:A Popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you can hunt with me anytime and I really hope we get to do that.
See normally @Royal27 is the guy who reigns me in but up until 11 min ago I think he's been at his annual "rainbow pride" march if you catch my drift. I've been trying to pester him all day to no avail.

I was out on a six mile hike, thank you very much.

For the record, I fully support the correction that @LivingTheDream gave you in my absence, and also fully support in advance @AfricaHunting.com deleting your post and reminding you of the rules we have around here. :E Nono: :V Spank: :V Dope Slap: :V Make My Day:

For the record, I fully support the correction that @LivingTheDream gave you in my absence, and also fully support in advance @AfricaHunting.com deleting your post and reminding you of the rules we have around here. :E Nono: :V Spank: :V Dope Slap:
So a "6 mile hike" is what we're calling it now huh?????:LOL::LOL::LOL:

well I hope tony has the guts to clear this one up after having his say. Seems the whole story is one dandy of a tale that needs to be hear to clear it all up.
Dudes like that normally fade away into obscurity as soon as their BS is exposed.

For the record, I fully support the correction that @LivingTheDream gave you in my absence, and also fully support in advance @AfricaHunting.com deleting your post and reminding you of the rules we have around here. :E Nono: :V Spank: :V Dope Slap: :V Make My Day:
That's a long ways to go through a cornfield backwards. :eek::eek::eek:

I'm with you, Royal.

WOW.

Have a feeling I should turn off AH notifications tonite before bed! Wife will be pissed! Hahaha
Ooooh noooooo. I'm like 7 cold beers invested into this at this point. Bring it! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wow, if you were an outfitter and someone by the name of TAP/TONY/STOMPER contacted you then I suggest you run a mile. My same thought when he posted the wanted buff hunt.

Erik, I hear you loud and clear. p.s. Hope your tongue is feeling better.

Flick.jpg

As a sponsor of THE best, open-minded, level headed, and compassionate forum around, I am going to give my $1245 rant and throw my hat in the ring ……

Ivan Carter came to our booth in January 2013 and asked if we would speak to a potential client for an elephant hunt with Johan Calitz. Of course, we obliged and met with Tony ***************. Tony said he would book the elephant hunt if we would take over chasing down their trophies left behind and abandoned from previous hunts in Zimbabwe and Botswana dating 2012. Tony even took us to meet the culprit outfitters that assisted us in getting all the information required and we even obtained and paid for the required leopard import permit on his behalf.

After countless hours of managing 3 recoveries (and the ‘new’ elephant hunt with Johan Calitz), countless emails and coordinating with all the outfitters, ph’s, shippers & Nature Conservation (who even knows how some of these trophies wound up in RSA) to get Tony’s recovered trophies ready to export, he decided it wasn’t worth bringing them back and abandoned the export. Tony was invoiced for the time and money invested and what did Tony do? He kept saying the check was in the mail time after time and finally he emailed us stating that our invoice was ‘laughable’ and he would not pay despite urging from Tharia (who used to work for Johan Calitz) to work this out. Instead, Tony had his attorney contact us. Further, Tony went behind our back to have a different broker take over the elephant hunt after all the work was done. Tony even blamed Johan Calitz that it was they who contacted a different broker when in fact, Debbie Peake confirmed that Tony went to her office and specifically changed brokers.

So, who is the one who is not credible? Surely not Debbie Peak, or Johan Calitz or Ivan Carter or SSI. Who is the one who threatens to smear peoples’ names on forums for their personal gain? Who is the one who breached his contract with SSI? Now everyone knows what happened to the 30 trophies and $120K

Thank you Tony *****************…..I waited since 2014 to recover my $1245 in the form of satisfaction by telling the truth.

And by the way Tony (aka Stomper), I follow all the forums. I hope you dispute anything in this rant so it gives me the opportunity to post every single email and documentation from 4 thick files……Jerome, I hope you have enough gigs to handle this.

Signed,

looks like the real shit just hit the fan.

Ivan Carter came to our booth in January 2013 and asked if we would speak to a potential client for an elephant hunt with Johan Calitz. Of course, we obliged and met with Tony **************. Tony said he would book the elephant hunt if we would take over chasing down their trophies left behind and abandoned from previous hunts in Zimbabwe and Botswana dating 2012. Tony even took us to meet the culprit outfitters that assisted us in getting all the information required and we even obtained and paid for the required leopard import permit on his behalf.

Thank you Tony *******************…..I waited since 2014 to recover my $1245 in the form of satisfaction by telling the truth.

Signed,

Robert, thank you for shedding additional light on this. The plot thickens.
I wish I could say I am surprised.

Dudes like that normally fade away into obscurity as soon as their BS is exposed.
cant be fast enough,lets get back to fun.

Ivan Carter came to our booth in January 2013 and asked if we would speak to a potential client for an elephant hunt with Johan Calitz. Of course, we obliged and met with Tony *****************. Tony said he would book the elephant hunt if we would take over chasing down their trophies left behind and abandoned from previous hunts in Zimbabwe and Botswana dating 2012. Tony even took us to meet the culprit outfitters that assisted us in getting all the information required and we even obtained and paid for the required leopard import permit on his behalf.

Thank you Tony *******************…..I waited since 2014 to recover my $1245 in the form of satisfaction by telling the truth.

Signed,

And the TRUTH shall set us free!!

If it looks like B.S, smells like B.S., I don't have to taste it to know it's B.S.!! When I got home today and began looking at this site and got caught up on the new posts, I became angry. Not just miffed, or mildly annoyed, but angry. Those people who know me know it's a rare occasion. My wife told me to take a chill pill, and I did. It didn't work. Then I went and mowed the lawn. That didn't work either, so here goes. Africa Hunting is MY site!! (yeah, I know Jerome owns it...) but it's mine because I care about it and the good people on here. I have booked 3 hunts now through this site, all great so far. I was a lurker for 2 years before I joined, just to make sure I wanted to be associated with the people on here. We wouldn't put up with a troll posting like this, why put up with a member doing so? I know Jerome is allowing the sponsors to defend the stupid allegations, so I understand why it hasn't been deleted, but if I wanted this kind of posting I would have joined another forum!!! I needed to have my rant, I think I will go watch paint dry or something that has more interest than this. I agree, lets go back to discussing why Hornady DGS are lousy, or the best caliber for plains game, or how big a high fence operation needs to be for it to be free chase. Anything but this! There, rant over. Blood pressure almost back to normal... Chill pill taking effect.

Sometimes ya just gotta let it fly!!! Good job @K-man , you just added 5 years back into your life :D

If it looks like B.S, smells like B.S., I don't have to taste it to know it's B.S.!! When I got home today and began looking at this site and got caught up on the new posts, I became angry. Not just miffed, or mildly annoyed, but angry. Those people who know me know it's a rare occasion. My wife told me to take a chill pill, and I did. It didn't work. Then I went and mowed the lawn. That didn't work either, so here goes. Africa Hunting is MY site!! (yeah, I know Jerome owns it...) but it's mine because I care about it and the good people on here. I have booked 3 hunts now through this site, all great so far. I was a lurker for 2 years before I joined, just to make sure I wanted to be associated with the people on here. We wouldn't put up with a troll posting like this, why put up with a member doing so? I know Jerome is allowing the sponsors to defend the stupid allegations, so I understand why it hasn't been deleted, but if I wanted this kind of posting I would have joined another forum!!! I needed to have my rant, I think I will go watch paint dry or something that has more interest than this. I agree, lets go back to discussing why Hornady DGS are lousy, or the best caliber for plains game, or how big a high fence operation needs to be for it to be free chase. Anything but this! There, rant over. Blood pressure almost back to normal... Chill pill taking effect.

I thought Hornady Dgx was what everyone didn't like not DGS hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!