What a great site!

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
Cody
 
Thanks for the warm welcome! It's been a couple of years since our safari, but I want to go back to Africa soon. We had the most incredible trip, and now the kids are old enough to go.

Welcome to AH! Space coast......are you near Cocoa Beach?

Thanks Phil.... Grew up in Sebring, and now residing in Melbourne.

Welcome to AH......."mother of dragons" ;)

Very good KMG... You picked up on my screen name... My kids gave me that name...
 
ha ha ha ha lm glad you explained that
I was thinking maybe , someone in your family made the khaleesi virus the government uses to control rabbit numbers here in taxstralia
 
Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!
 
Welcome! Hope you post some pictures of your first Safari... And been meaning to ask, do your kids breath fire;)
 
Welcome and enjoy the ride..
 
Welcome, hope you can return to Africa soon!
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,656
Members
169,792
Latest member
Jameolsene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top