Well wishes for our friend Dennis from The Artistry of Wildlife

Thanks J. I'm back , in studio soon. Heart totally stopped 5 times, breathing stopped basically dead and brought back over and over again. Visited death didn't like it fought back. Have work still to do. During times like these you find out who truly are your friends and those that really don't care.
Good to see you back Dennis. 5 times!!! Now thats some fight you have there brother

Glad your back Dennis and that you're headed in the right direction!! Be well and God Bless.
Mike

Great news, Dennis. In these times be extra careful. We want you around for a long time.

It's great to see you posting regularly again and improving each day! Five times! Man, that is proof the good Lord still has plenty for you to do around here!

Dennis All that work in your shop is already DEAD Do not join them I repeat DO NOT JOIN THEM .We need you to get well and continue your masterpieces,as a survivor of 7 heart attacks and 13 stents in place ,pay attention to the cardio guys they are a pain in the ass but they know what they are doing.best of luck to you

Good to see you back !

I never had you do any mounts for me but always enjoy your posts and Pictures, so get well soon, God Bless

Dennis, glad your doing better! Take your time and don’t rush it. Your a true craftsman and amazing in your field the mounts will still be there when you decide the time is right. Speedy recovery to you.

Dennis
glad you are getting better. I always knew you were one tough SOB!
When you get better and this covid mess straightens out hopefully I can return to Africa and collect up those 2 critters I have talked to you about mounting for me, assuming I still count as a loyal client! LOL

Great to see you post again. That heart stopping and no breathing is bad stuff. Been there done that and don't want to do it again. Please follow Dr's orders. The shop stuff will wait. Please keep us updated.
Bruce

Glad to hear you are on the mend!! Do get better.(y)

Welcome back Dennis. So glad you are doing well. You have my things there and I hope you continue to improve and get back to work. You have never done anything before but I hope you will still be able to do them for me. i will be proud to hang them on the wall-just the best of work and the best of luck in recovery.You just need to do like your marco hunt, get up and shoot something. All the best. Keep posting. Thanks Larry

I'm in rehab. Massive heart attack third one. In coma for 18 days on heart transplant heart pump for 7 of those days. I didn't plan this. At no time did or could the cardiologist tell my family I would live. He had never had a patient in my shape make it. He said he hadn't seen as tough a fighter as me tho
Heart stopped five times dead
Brought me back those five times. Took me seven days to completely come out of coma. Three of weeks in nursing home to learn to walk again . Now in rehab and physical therapy. Back in my shop May 1 . One of my guys defying state law and is daily at shop. He has even been delivering mounts , across the country. We are mounting, if you want your tanned skins and horns back, nothing leaves till I return and bill out the tanning and work done on them so far. Those that stay loyal, understand , and work with me thru this unplanned event I say thank you we will continue to work together. Those wishing you leave no issue. Just pay for what's done and it will crate and ship after billing is paid. Many are supporting me thru this. Thank you all , our friendship and relationship will continue. No one had ever lost a trophy doing business with me in 40 years and it's not about to happen. Sorry for the delays, I visited death for a while (5 times) didn't like it , I'm back.
Glad you are on the mend!! Sounds like you have had a hell of a few months. Take care, and continue to heal!!

Dennis did my Leopard back in 2006. Nothing but good things to say about him.
Scary thing Dennis....take care of yourself brother

Wonderful to see you back! PAY ATTENTION TO THE DOCTORS. They really are experts at this. The rest will follow.

Dennis,

Glad to here you are up and about. Take care of yourself and don't push to hard your health is more important than work.

Good for you sir! You are obviously a fighter! Keep fighting.

Glad you’re back Dennis! No hurry on my stuff, just take it slow and easy. Hope you continue to strengthen daily and stay safe during these troubled times.

Dennis,
I have been away from the forum for a bit but checked in today to see if there were any updates on you. I am thrilled to see a post from you stating that you are on the mend. That is such great news! Please make sure you are well rested and fully recovered before jumping back into work, but it is so great to see an actual post from you. I am glad you turned back five times! Take care and mend well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg