WANTED: Honeymoon In South Africa

rodney russell

AH member
Reaction score
hey guys,
our son is looking for a honeymoon package for October 2021.
animals he and his wife to be wish to hunt are 2 gemsbok, 1 red hartebeest, and one zebra. they would like to do two days non hunting
activities like shopping and animal interaction. seven days are what they can do. thanks in advance for any help

Hello sir,

Great way to start his married life! I can definitely help him in a few of my areas. We have excellent lodging with personal touch and attention to every safari.

Please send me your email address via a PM and I can forward you some options.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

Hello sir,

Great way to start his married life! I can definitely help him in a few of my areas. We have excellent lodging with personal touch and attention to every safari.

Please send me your email address via a PM and I can forward you some options.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer
jacques, my email is.

Last edited by a moderator:
jacques, my email is.
Hi @rodney russell, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

@rodney russell

Good day , i think this is something your son could do. We can custom the package to be 7 days!! Should you be interested please send me a private message and we can custom it to their specific needs!!!

My personal best
Gerrit

@rodney russell

Good day , i think this is something your son could do. We can custom the package to be 7 days!! Should you be interested please send me a private message and we can custom it to their specific needs!!!

My personal best
Gerrit
not sure if i am doing this right. my email is.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if i am doing this right. my email is.
Hi @rodney russell, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

@rodney russell,

The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/and click on the button that says Start Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start Conversation to send a message to that member.

Hi
hey guys,
our son is looking for a honeymoon package for October 2021.
animals he and his wife to be wish to hunt are 2 gemsbok, 1 red hartebeest, and one zebra. they would like to do two days non hunting
activities like shopping and animal interaction. seven days are what they can do. thanks in advance for any help
Hi Rodney, we have a area on the Drakensberg escarpment where all the species mentioned can be hunted. Great Lodge with swimming pool etc. but the other allure would be the close proximity of the renowned Kruger National park and a multitude of tourist attractions very close by. I cannot think of a better region for a safari as they are planning. Please pop me an email. info@spearsafaris.com.
Cheers
Ernest.

Good Day Rodney

Congratulations on your son getting married.Please consider Tsala Hunting Safaris as one of their destinations.

We can definitely help make it a special honeymoon for them as our hunting facilities are top notch and we are close to many other activities that they would enjoy.

You are most welcome to email me or send me a pm with contact details.

Regards

Rouan

wife to be included in the package or BYOB? All kidding aside, I have often thought of same (as I'm sure my son has as well!) 'Have witnessed quite a few in-person and on video...'Can't think of anything nicer. Although I did once meet a gal from SA that flew to NJ to get married (and i shook my head until it hurt.)

Hi Rodney,

It sounds like your son has his head on straight. I cant think of a better honeymoon that includes some hunting, African sunsets and a bit of the local culture. Please private message me your email address. I am sure we could put an affordable and memorable package together for the young couple.
Thanks
Dave

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Welcome to AH. We have an excellent lodge for your Bride and Groom. We are located in the East Cape , we have several day trips with animal interactions. I assume you are saying 7 total days off ?

Rodney,

Feel free to message me about my experience with Limcroma Safaris. They are top notch.

hey everyone, just wanted to thank all who replied to my request. my son has had a job change and has to put off Africa till 2023. they are honeymooning on an aoudad hunt in west Texas. thanks again

I hope 7 days isn't their entire honeymoon time. I would quit my job, unless they pay 7 numbers, if I can't get more than 7 days off a year in advance.
But you can get a heck of a lot of fun into 7 days, that's for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg