Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
To our valued clients - please understand if we do not get back to you right away, it's because we are very busy working through immediate travel emergencies with passengers that are being affected by the COVID-19 restrictions/issues.
We like to be very prompt on our responses but at this time they may be a bit delayed. If you have an emergency, we will review messages and attend to those that need urgent assistance in order of travel date.
It’s a very trying time for everyone involved but we are working to give all of our clients the assistance and answers they need at this time.
Thanks for your understanding!

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Thanks I appreciate the strain you are no doubt under!

MAdcox

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC; DSCOK
Hunted
Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, South Africa (Limpopo, Northern Cape)
To our valued clients - please understand if we do not get back to you right away, it's because we are very busy working through immediate travel emergencies with passengers that are being affected by the COVID-19 restrictions/issues.
We like to be very prompt on our responses but at this time they may be a bit delayed. If you have an emergency, we will review messages and attend to those that need urgent assistance in order of travel date.
It’s a very trying time for everyone involved but we are working to give all of our clients the assistance and answers they need at this time.
Thanks for your understanding!
Thank you two for all you're doing. You're the best. So glad we didn't have to sort through all that without you.
Mickey

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
:E Nail Biter: :P Pilot: :S Sos: :E Zen: :A Phone: :P Cheerleader:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 65

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Thank you two for all you're doing. You're the best. So glad we didn't have to sort through all that without you.
Mickey
Thanks Mickey - what a disaster this is..............appreciate everyone that is being so understanding. Our clients are awesome as well (y)

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Folks I just want to say that Ginn and I traded emails earlier in the week and she got done what I needed done and emailed me back. Be patient and they will take care of us!

MAdcox

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC; DSCOK
Hunted
Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, South Africa (Limpopo, Northern Cape)
Folks I just want to say that Ginn and I traded emails earlier in the week and she got done what I needed done and emailed me back. Be patient and they will take care of us!
Same here sir. @BJONES and I spent a couple days emailing back and forth with Lori and Ansie with @Kowas Adventure Safaris. These two ladies got everything from our early May trip rearranged and rescheduled for late September. Great people on this site.

Chukar

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Namibia
I especially like the S.O.S. - that's what I feel like about now or :A Surrender:............

The ghost of Lewis B. Puller says otherwise.

Chesty1_large.jpg

You folks are awesome and fighting a tough fight. Not frozen in Korea, but still some tough times ahead.

You will continue to be great and hopefully easier times are ahead.

Now, tell the Corona to shut the hell up and make sure that I am OK to go on the group hunt in August:)

Attachments

• Chesty1_large.jpg
    Chesty1_large.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 61

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
The ghost of Lewis B. Puller says otherwise.

View attachment 337129

You folks are awesome and fighting a tough fight. Not frozen in Korea, but still some tough times ahead.

You will continue to be great and hopefully easier times are ahead.

Now, tell the Corona to shut the hell up and make sure that I am OK to go on the group hunt in August:)

OMG - that’s awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
I am sure that if anyone can get this "sorted", it's you ladies. Stay safe and thanks

375Fox

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa
I’m sitting in Johannesburg at Africa sky house now. They were able to get me last seat on delta flight leaving tonight for Atlanta. Very grateful for the assistance in getting my flights changed to get home early. Others I met today at airport and here aren’t so lucky.

Tokoloshe Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.tokoloshesafaris.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
I just read on MSN news Africa, that SAA has suspended all flights international & domestic, with the exception of Jo Burg/Durban until May 31.

At this time it appears that Zimbabwe has one confirmed case of the Corona Virus.

Lori, thank you for all your doing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuaLebr

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh