www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
To our valued clients - please understand if we do not get back to you right away, it's because we are very busy working through immediate travel emergencies with passengers that are being affected by the COVID-19 restrictions/issues.
We like to be very prompt on our responses but at this time they may be a bit delayed. If you have an emergency, we will review messages and attend to those that need urgent assistance in order of travel date.
It’s a very trying time for everyone involved but we are working to give all of our clients the assistance and answers they need at this time.
Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks I appreciate the strain you are no doubt under!

Thanks for all the work you are doing.

To our valued clients - please understand if we do not get back to you right away, it's because we are very busy working through immediate travel emergencies with passengers that are being affected by the COVID-19 restrictions/issues.
We like to be very prompt on our responses but at this time they may be a bit delayed. If you have an emergency, we will review messages and attend to those that need urgent assistance in order of travel date.
It’s a very trying time for everyone involved but we are working to give all of our clients the assistance and answers they need at this time.
Thanks for your understanding!
Thank you two for all you're doing. You're the best. So glad we didn't have to sort through all that without you.
Mickey

:E Nail Biter: :P Pilot: :S Sos: :E Zen: :A Phone: :P Cheerleader:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 113
Thank you two for all you're doing. You're the best. So glad we didn't have to sort through all that without you.
Mickey
Thanks Mickey - what a disaster this is..............appreciate everyone that is being so understanding. Our clients are awesome as well (y)

Folks I just want to say that Ginn and I traded emails earlier in the week and she got done what I needed done and emailed me back. Be patient and they will take care of us!

Folks I just want to say that Ginn and I traded emails earlier in the week and she got done what I needed done and emailed me back. Be patient and they will take care of us!
Same here sir. @BJONES and I spent a couple days emailing back and forth with Lori and Ansie with @Kowas Adventure Safaris. These two ladies got everything from our early May trip rearranged and rescheduled for late September. Great people on this site.

I especially like the S.O.S. - that's what I feel like about now or :A Surrender:............

The ghost of Lewis B. Puller says otherwise.

Chesty1_large.jpg

You folks are awesome and fighting a tough fight. Not frozen in Korea, but still some tough times ahead.

You will continue to be great and hopefully easier times are ahead.

Now, tell the Corona to shut the hell up and make sure that I am OK to go on the group hunt in August:)

Attachments

• Chesty1_large.jpg
    Chesty1_large.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 106
Jennifer and Lori are the best!

The ghost of Lewis B. Puller says otherwise.

View attachment 337129

You folks are awesome and fighting a tough fight. Not frozen in Korea, but still some tough times ahead.

You will continue to be great and hopefully easier times are ahead.

Now, tell the Corona to shut the hell up and make sure that I am OK to go on the group hunt in August:)

OMG - that’s awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure that if anyone can get this "sorted", it's you ladies. Stay safe and thanks

I’m sitting in Johannesburg at Africa sky house now. They were able to get me last seat on delta flight leaving tonight for Atlanta. Very grateful for the assistance in getting my flights changed to get home early. Others I met today at airport and here aren’t so lucky.

I just read on MSN news Africa, that SAA has suspended all flights international & domestic, with the exception of Jo Burg/Durban until May 31.

At this time it appears that Zimbabwe has one confirmed case of the Corona Virus.

Lori, thank you for all your doing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois