The new guy

Welcome.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
A warm welcome enjoy the planing
 
Welcome to AH !
 
New to the group. Avid bow hunter and looking to do some international hunting.
Hello Parker, welcome to AH !

I'm Federico, from Caza & Safaris Argentina.
Right now after all this pandemic thing, Argentina seems to open the borders in September.
We are offering for the hunters 50% of discount if they can come between Septmber and December 2021.
I can prepare a deal for you with 6 species!
In this time frame you will be able to hunt
Axis Deer
Blackbuck
Wildboar
W.Buffalo
Wild Goat
Wild Sheep
Multi horned
Capybara
White lipped peccary
Collared Peccary
Puma and more

If you are interested let me know, and i will prepare a very good deal for you!
my e-mail is consultas@cazaysafaris.com.ar

Best Regards,
Federico Oliva
Caza& Safaris Argentina Team
 
New to the group. Avid bow hunter and looking to do some international hunting.

Hello ParkerD29,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Since I have not practiced anything you’d call archery in perhaps more than 50 years now, I probably cannot hit the ground with an arrow.
Therefore, in all fairness to the animals, I do not bow hunt.

However, one of my sons is a serious archer and has taken a decent pile of game, including but not limited to, N. American deer, black bear, Polynesian boar and African “plains game” with arrows he has assembled.
He sometimes writes here within the world’s greatest forum, under the screen name of DoubleLunger .

On Sept 13, 2017 he submitted a hunting report on his experiences bow hunting in Namibia.
No surprise that since I work for Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris, he selected them to guide him for his first African experience.
When you get a few spare minutes, have a peep at that report.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH, great place to meet like minded hunters.
 
Hello @ParkerD29 ,

Welcome! You have come to the right place to do your research! We at Limcroma Safaris pride ourselves as bowhunting specialists. We are all avid bowhunters ourselves and we have tens of thousands of exclusive "bow only" properties for our guests to hunt. Please contact us anytime if we can answer your bowhunting questions or assist in your planning.

 
Welcome to AH and enjoy getting your trip planned!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
If there is anything we can do for you please contact us, email henry@riflepermits.com.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
I will be stationed near Tokyo, Japan and would love to hunt while I’m there does anyone know any guides that hunt Japan?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
You might want to look up Eric Rose, for Sika. I have heard it may be a good place to start. Japan is a tricky place for foreigners. Be careful with your weapons there.
 
New to the group. Avid bow hunter and looking to do some international hunting.
great ! welcome aboard ! greetings from ARGENTINA! . Have a safe hunts. Caza&SafarisTeam
 
I will be stationed near Tokyo, Japan and would love to hunt while I’m there does anyone know any guides that hunt Japan?
Hi there. I grew up on Yokota Air Base and they use to have a very active Rod & Gun Club. Not sure how it these days but I recall they were able to hunt/fish and own weapons "back in the day". Most Base activities are found on FB so should be easy to link up with like minded folks.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top