Thanks for the Welcome

midwesttraveler

Reaction score
Hunted
USA (NE/CO/TX)
Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to say thank you for accepting me into the forum. I recently won a hunt at a charity auction and will be utilizing this site to prepare for it. Honestly never had the thought that I would be able to travel to Africa to hunt plains game, up til this point in my life my hunt of a lifetime was the ability to take my dad on an elk hunt in Colorado. Now we will both be traveling to South Africa to bring home some amazing animals and even better memories. Thanks again!

You are most welcome midwest. What a thing to look forward to.

Enjoy the preparation.

Welcome.

Welcome, you found a great place to gather information for your upcoming safari. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

Welcome to THE place to learn! Glad you are here!

Giday midwesttraveler and welcome to the A H forums. Everything you will need to know can be found among the membership here.

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! You will LOVE your African hunt!

Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries feel free to ask

Welcome to AH midwesttraveler!

Welcome aboard. Some great folk on the site here that are a wealth of information on hunting in Africa. Enjoy the planning process.

Greetings midwesttraveler,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to yours and your Father’s hunt report.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Welcome to the family and the forum.
Congratulations on the upcoming hunt.

Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg