South Africa's ANC to change constitution to allow seizing land

Right, wrong or indifferent, Trump's tweet put RSA politicians and laws under the microscope. Just goes to show the power of presidential statements.

I'll add it's great comedic relief to watch the news media, politicians, hangers-on, pundits, opponents, haters and every asshole with an opinion, scramble every time Trump says or tweets something.

Opinion, media, and commentary aside, I heard RSA Pres’s speech for myself on the news, and if I were a White Farmer in RSA, I wouldn’t be too optimistic right now

Right, wrong or indifferent, Trump's tweet put RSA politicians and laws under the microscope. Just goes to show the power of presidential statements.

I'll add it's great comedic relief to watch the news media, politicians, hangers-on, pundits, opponents, haters and every asshole with an opinion, scramble every time Trump says or tweets something.
Hillary+be+like_5a878f_6635512.jpg

Attachments

• Hillary+be+like_5a878f_6635512.jpg
    Hillary+be+like_5a878f_6635512.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 147
When the trade war heated up here, the LA Times started calling farmers to see if they have switched their support away from Trump. It must have been frustrating for them - they could not find a single one. I spoke to them and laughed - what, are we going to support a Clinton or Bernie Sanders now? Then they tried to switch over to our state elections and I again chuckled that this state won't even support Feinstein because she isn't liberal or progressive enough, so who are the dems going to put up that the conservatives can support?

If you look long and hard enough, you can probably find somebody that agrees with your narrative and if those are the only people you quote, you can try and make it look like there is consensus. I have spoken to many farmers and ranchers in South Africa. I have yet to meet one that isn't a Trump supporter. Maybe they are out there, but in my experience, they would be in the minority.

When the trade war heated up here, the LA Times started calling farmers to see if they have switched their support away from Trump. It must have been frustrating for them - they could not find a single one. I spoke to them and laughed - what, are we going to support a Clinton or Bernie Sanders now? Then they tried to switch over to our state elections and I again chuckled that this state won't even support Feinstein because she isn't liberal or progressive enough, so who are the dems going to put up that the conservatives can support?

If you look long and hard enough, you can probably find somebody that agrees with your narrative and if those are the only people you quote, you can try and make it look like there is consensus. I have spoken to many farmers and ranchers in South Africa. I have yet to meet one that isn't a Trump supporter. Maybe they are out there, but in my experience, they would be in the minority.
similar to the 95% of Americans who support major gun control. where and who are the 95%??

This expropriation without compensation bill failed to pass in parliament this week and was scrapped in its entirety. Often we read only the bad news about South Africa, the good news isn't as newsworthy and doesn't get reported.

Thats fantastic great news! Well done South African Parliament!

This expropriation without compensation bill failed to pass in parliament this week and was scrapped in its entirety. Often we read only the bad news about South Africa, the good news isn't as newsworthy and doesn't get reported.

Wonderful news.

Maybe your country has a chance, good work on everyones part!!!

That is good news, glimmer of hope in this world still. Thanks for letting us know.

More good news, I saw on TV, one of their biotech firms is working on a new kungfu virus vaccine that may not need refrigeration.

More good news, I saw on TV, one of their biotech firms is working on a new kungfu virus vaccine that may not need refrigeration.
We'll probably get banned from traveling for coming up with that as well.:confused:

That is great news. How rare to see politics do something smart and good for their respective country these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois