AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
NZ
Found this, thought it might be interesting. They have gone to the extent of freezing animals then scanning and cutting in half to show the actual size and placement of the vital organs. Very informative.

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 5.50.55 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I only watched a piece but I am hung to definitely sit and watch it. Looks really good. Thanks for posting.

Yes thanks for posting the video!

Interesting. Good work!

Found this, thought it might be interesting. They have gone to the extent of freezing animals then scanning and cutting in half to show the actual size and placement of the vital organs. Very informative.

View attachment 156895
Very well done. Thanks for posting.

Very good info. Nice to see vitals and crosshairs on the animal. I'm going to set up targets and a cow bell to try it with my air rifle just as he did. Looks like a great and cheap idea for practice.

Thanks Stug for the info!

I also really like Your home country. I'm ready to go visit again.

I watched it again. I highly recommend this video. It really put into my mind that I definitely tend to shoot higher than ideal. It gives me confidence to shoot lower than I was comfortable with. Also that wildebeest image is an eye opener.

Stug, thanks for posting it.

This is an excellent video, viewing it should be part of the preparation of every hunter going afield.

I only intended to skim thru the video, but he got me...I watched almost the entire thing, save for some of the dramatic "stalking up, listen to the tune" bits.
quite interesting.

Great video - very informative.

Great videos!!

Explains not only the where, but why. Very informative.

Some good info in the vid but what really annoys me is when they are stalking TOWARDS the camera which means that the camera is between the stalker and the prey which makes stalking BS. The camera should be behind the stalker for it to have any legitimacy either that or there is no need to stalk and a straight up walk is all that is needed

Man, I am guilty of not firing ten shots at targets per live animal. In fact, I think I shoot more animals than paper! Good video.

Outstanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois