Shoot Or Pass?

The first animal I took in Africa was a 5 3/8 inch diker, but seeing that one I would shoot once a day and twice on sunday.
 
The first animal I took in Africa was a 5 3/8 inch diker, but seeing that one I would shoot once a day and twice on sunday.
A 5 3/8" Duiker is nothing to scoff about. That is massive.
 
@KMG Hunting Safaris I know that is a very large Diker. When I shot it I was still trying to recover from Jetlag. Eardley from @BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris safari was very excited and the tracker had a huge smile on his face. I was able to surmise it was something special but didn't know how special at the time. For me to take a second plains game animal it would have to be something special. And the one you have pictured I would shoot.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,395
Members
170,033
Latest member
DeboraTrou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top