Scrimshaw & Art

That is quite a talent you have sir.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.
 
Love your work but I have been following you but still don't know what these great pieces of are will cost. How about the map of Africa/Lion/Giraffe?
 
I should be finishing this lion in the next few days. It's 2"x 3" and is engraved on polished water buffalo horn and will come with a walnut display stand.

20170126_123340.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Darrel,
Another great piece. Thank you again for the piece I was fortunate enough to purchase (African continent with lion and giraffe). It truly is beautiful.
 
Still incredible! Is the whole silhouette buffalo horn?
 
Can you do a buffalo scrimshaw pistol grip cap for a rifle, Like my CZ 458 Lott?
 
It's been a while since I posted anything here. I've been dealing with personal issues and working like crazy to get orders caught up. I did make a little time to follow my inspiration and do a quick little project. This one is 1 1/2" × 2" and is being set on an ebony stand.
20180323_132031.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,374
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top