Scrimshaw & Art

Just found this thread, and just great work sir. Just found your website and picked up a print!

And...one more old project finally completed. Thus one gave me a lot if trouble. I had a tough time getting the fur to feel right.
20180428_144632.jpg

I have the greatest admiration for those with skills such as yours; I too would be interested in a grip cap for a recently completed custom Ruger No 1.
I'll PM you in the net few days ...

Just got my print back from the frame shop (#5/250). Looks great and the wife loves it! I added an elephant medallion to the frame from the East African Wildlife Society Coin Set.

full

full
That is awesome!!!!

just bought a print would love to buy a scrimshaw on ivory sometime! truly great art!

The good bloke is doing quote(s) for me at present for a grip cap on a custom rifle; he's still setting himself up on the east coast after a cross-country move... I wish him well ...

Here is another new project that I recently finished and shipped off to it's new home. I've got a bunch of new projects in the works so I'll hopefully be posting more regularly. I'm really pleased with how this came out and I love the new style of base.
View attachment 256353

Darrel that is amazing looks like he could wink at you. Great idea for a new stand.
Tom
I still cherish mine of two of the trophies from my last trip to SA.
A1AD2CCB-3188-4DB7-8564-4846899AAF8A.jpeg

Here is another new project that I recently finished and shipped off to it's new home. I've got a bunch of new projects in the works so I'll hopefully be posting more regularly. I'm really pleased with how this came out and I love the new style of base.
View attachment 256353

Darrel, I have one of your warrior prints could you pm me with a price for the continent with a kudu?

I did this set early this year. I do a couple of sets of grips each year for Cabot Guns. This was a particularly complicated one. I was originally told that the gun would be gold, which inspired the pirate treasure theme, but I'm kind of glad that the customer ended up choosing a blued one.
Screenshot_20180814-135617_Instagram.jpeg

Wow .. I just saw this thread.. can I get the link to your site please .. you truly are an amazing artist sir !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg