Scrimshaw & Art

I think a limited edition would be well received. What's the size of the box?
 
I’d be in for a LE box depending on size and price... give us some details... definitely interested..
 
I think a limited edition would be well received. What's the size of the box?
I’d be in for a LE box depending on size and price... give us some details... definitely interested..
The boxes are 9 1/2" × 7" × 2 5/8", made in the U.S.A and are constructed of solid walnut. They are a great size to sit on a desk or bar. There will only be 25 boxes in the edition, which I will sign and number.
I will also be doing a print edition of the original 7" × 7" drawing and offering the option of getting the print and box with matching numbers. The box alone is $200 and with the matching print $235. Anyone who is interested can reserve theirs with a 50% deposit.
20181222_104616.jpeg
20181222_105335.jpeg
20181220_112547.jpeg
20181221_102822.jpeg
 
I've been creating hand engraved ivory watch faces for Vineyard Time for about 8 years. I started this one for myself and it's been sitting, unfinished on my desk for 3 years. I decided to set aside a little time, as a Christmas gift to myself, to finally finish it. I have to say, I'm quite pleased with how it came out.
IMG_20181221_081935_888.jpeg
 
Darrel,

Received my box and it's beautiful! Thank you for ensuring that I received box #15.

Regards,

Mike
IMG_20190109_151858.jpeg
IMG_20190109_151828.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,575
Members
169,375
Latest member
Richmond416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top