RSA in 11 days

JNHall

AH member
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
7
Media
17
Hunted
USA, South Africa (trip # 2 3/18/2013)
Hey Guys,
My name's Jesse and I will be hunting in South Africa from June 1st to the 10th, with my brother, another new member (halljr) and the men of the family. Jason's synopsis pretty much covers our introduction.. Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest and Warthog on the menu. Loads of media to be taken on the trip!

Just making my formal "hello" before sharing thoughts and comments, good to be here!
 
Welcome to AH! You guys are going to have a blast! I would recommend reading up on here about the animals you are going to hunt...it builds the excitement even more!
 
I gotta be honest, I haven't STOPPED reading and studying the hunt, shot placement, behavior, trophy gauging ect. It's hard to focus on anything else!
 
I am truly happy for you. You are become addicted, pretty hard after this trip!
 
Welcome to the forum Jesse, I hope you guys have a great time with your hunt.
 
Welcome to AH Jesse!
 
Welcome and good luck on your hunt!
 
Hey Jesse,
Wishing you the best of luck for your trip. I have no doubt that you will have a blast!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
 
Good luck Jesse, kill some big ones. I beleive obsessed is the word my wife has used (many times) to describe my reading, researching, african videos, etc. Looks like we are on the same page with that.
 
Welcome Jesse! June 2 is a great time to fulfil a dream thats the time frame I choose last year My Birthday and as it turned out most of the animal in RSA are in the Rut at that time, and like our whitetail it makes it a little easier to spot them. Good Luck on your hunt.
 
Welcome to AH Jesse, and i can promise you you will never forget those 10 days..
Enjoy and keep us up to date...
 
Welcome Jesse. Look forward to that media heavy report from your trip.
Good luck, shoot straight.
 
Hey Jesse,

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay in our beautiful country! Looking forward to the hunt report.

Best regards,

Jacques
 
Can't wait to see some pics and read some stories from you guys. Good luck.

nd
 
Welcome to the Team!

Good luck and safe travels!
 
Jesse

Take your time enjoy the hunt look the game over and be selective on your hunt...your first animal will always be your first...so make it count...

Be sure with all the media you have to post some pictures on your return...
 
1 week Bro Montana, and we'll be on the ground in Johannesburg
 
Good luck and have fun!
 
Welcome you'll like this site. 35 days before we leave for RSA as well. Picking up a few last minute things and trying to another 50+ rounds through both of my rigs before I leave.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,704
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top