Robert Borsak MLC

Welcome to AH Robert!
 
Robert,
Good work and keep it up. So glad to have you on here!
Australia is my second place to visit (4 visits) only to Southern Africa!
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH.com Robert and let me take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the personal time and effort you have dedicated to protecting the rights of sporting shooters and hunters in this (Aus) country.

Best regards,

Paul Truccolo.
 
Welcome to the forum sir!
 
Welcome to the forum Robert! Great work, keep it up!
 
Iam a member of NSW Parliament in Australia, representing the Shooters and Fishers Party.

I have hunted many times in various parts of Southern Africa since 1982. I take a keen interest in African hunting affairs, and politically fight here in a country that is increasingly like many urban societies developing a anti hunting and fishing ethos. We are successful in informing and keeping hunting and fishing squarely on the agenda and promoting its growth and participation. I get more than my share of hate mail from animal liberationist haters and desk jockeys from all over the world, it's my badge of courage, love it, the more they attack the more successful Iam.

Have been a hunter and fisho my whole life, love it and will always look for opportunities to hunt and fish all over Australia and elsewhere in the world.

Particularly love Africa.
Welcome to AH Robert....would love to visit your neck of the woods some day.....
 
gday Robert
welcome to AH
glad to have you and your party in there batting for us !!!
 
gday Robert
welcome to AH
glad to have you and your party in there batting for us !!!

Yes we are here for the war on nature that is being conducted by the urban masses and disinterested politicians. Now we have an animal justice party elected to the Upper House, animal liberation brought in with A lucky ticket draw and Green preferences. Our SFP vote increased by 18% over 2011, but still not enough to exclude the likes of these loonies. The major Parties Liberal, National and Labor have a lot to answer for in their ignorance.
 
when they use pen and poison to control ferals , everything looses
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,364
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top