Prince Harry sells his Purdey rifles

I would have to guess these were bolt-action rifles...if not, getting a (matched?) pair of Purdey double rifles for $62000 USD is an absolute steal, especially with such provenance...if anything that outrages me more than the story itself ;)

Jeez and the mother in law to move in as well......and he doesn't sound as if he is enjoying himself too much...... Wait for the novelty to wear off....I see trouble ahead.....
I don’t care how good it is, not worth having the mother in law in the same house. While getting your ass chewed at one front, the other one is flanking you to get the other cheek!

Like my ol' man used to say "Some people just have to learn the hard way". :A Bang Head: Looks like he'll be one of them. :A Crutches:

I would have to guess these were bolt-action rifles...if not, getting a (matched?) pair of Purdey double rifles for $62000 USD is an absolute steal, especially with such provenance...if anything that outrages me more than the story itself ;)

Would be interesting to find out... but I would have thought as said that it would be a pair of Purdey shotguns.....the media knows fkall about firearms....

As I read this , a few thoughts cross my mind :
>What the bloody hell has happened to men , nowadays ? It is as if they have handed over their testicles to their girl friends and wives ... who keep them in their purses . During our time , no man would ever even THINK OF COURTING a woman who disapproved of his hunting hobbies or fondness for fire arms .
They would only choose women who accepted them for WHO THEY WERE . Not WHO THEY COULD BE CHANGED IN TO .

> Prince Harry clearly does not love hunting enough to be a TRUE hunter . If he did ... then he would never let Meghan Markle attempt to separate him from his hunting hobbies . As a matter of fact ... he should not have started courting her , in her the 1st place . He is clearly a fool , who is letting an anti hunting " tree hugger " of a wife ... control all of his life decisions . And he is suffering for it . This vile , selfish woman is basically using emotional black mail to bend Harry to her will . She cost Harry his prestigious position , his relationship with his family and his relationship with his friends .
She took everything away from him ... Not the least , being his masculinity .
She has basically castrated him .

> Great Britain is a lost cause . It has become a nesting ground for left wing politically correct boot lickers . The number of vegan retards and anti hunting lunatics in the country ... is disconcertingly high .There are now far more Indians living in Great Britain ... than actual British people . The British people have lost their own identity . I wholeheartedly support " Brexit " for this reason . The United Kingdom can no longer exert their leftist influence over the main land . Men are no longer men in Great Britain . Skinny trousers , funny looking goatees and hair cuts , an obsession with rain bows , and the Lord only knows ... what other peculiarities they have . The number of men living in Great Britain who become vegans , because of their girl friends' emotional black mail ... is disturbingly high.

> Finally , what the bloody hell happened to women these days ? Personally speaking , my own marriage did not end on a very happy note . However , my ex wife never had a problem with me hunting . Not even once , during the 8 years that she was in my life . While she was never interested in hunting , herself ... she and I would frequently dine on the meat from game animals which I had shot during my shikars . I have countless fond memories of perfecting several recipes involving game meat , with her .
@Panther Shooter 's wife , infact ... shot a man eating forest panther , herself . While Panther Shooter had just commenced courting her .

All in all ... I am personally glad that those magnificent James Purdey rifles now belong to an owner who ACTUALLY values the noble sport of hunting . Harry does not deserve them , even 1 bit . He deserves to be the brain dead slave of that destructive , ugly , anti hunting , tree hugging vile vixen of a woman ... Meghan Markle .
What a disgrace , he has become .
Quit beating around the bush. Tell us how you really feel... :)

my late mother was the best snake killer i ever saw on our farm when i was growing up, she could shoot every firearm in the house and hit what she aimed at. but for snakes she prefered a common hoe, when she was done with them you could get the pieces on a # 8 fishing hook. i have seen her kill copper heads-rattle snakes around the house and barn that way.

I bet he dumps her eventually. He will learn. She isn't worth it
I have heard it said before that a man marries a woman hoping that she won't change and a women marries a man with a plan in her head of how she is going to change him.
And yes as a society we have grown fat and soft. I tend to run kinda lean.

Whoa there young fellar. Just because we fat don’t mean we soft. I prefer the “spoiled and soft” description of society. I may not fit in those skinny jeans, but me and my overalls still have sense enough not to sell a gun, to say yes your right to the Mrs even when she’s wrong, and hunt Africa every couple of years! #Fatlivesmatter

As I read this , a few thoughts cross my mind :
>What the bloody hell has happened to men , nowadays ? It is as if they have handed over their testicles to their girl friends and wives ... who keep them in their purses . During our time , no man would ever even THINK OF COURTING a woman who disapproved of his hunting hobbies or fondness for fire arms .
They would only choose women who accepted them for WHO THEY WERE . Not WHO THEY COULD BE CHANGED IN TO .

> Prince Harry clearly does not love hunting enough to be a TRUE hunter . If he did ... then he would never let Meghan Markle attempt to separate him from his hunting hobbies . As a matter of fact ... he should not have started courting her , in her the 1st place . He is clearly a fool , who is letting an anti hunting " tree hugger " of a wife ... control all of his life decisions . And he is suffering for it . This vile , selfish woman is basically using emotional black mail to bend Harry to her will . She cost Harry his prestigious position , his relationship with his family and his relationship with his friends .
She took everything away from him ... Not the least , being his masculinity .
She has basically castrated him .

> Great Britain is a lost cause . It has become a nesting ground for left wing politically correct boot lickers . The number of vegan retards and anti hunting lunatics in the country ... is disconcertingly high .There are now far more Indians living in Great Britain ... than actual British people . The British people have lost their own identity . I wholeheartedly support " Brexit " for this reason . The United Kingdom can no longer exert their leftist influence over the main land . Men are no longer men in Great Britain . Skinny trousers , funny looking goatees and hair cuts , an obsession with rain bows , and the Lord only knows ... what other peculiarities they have . The number of men living in Great Britain who become vegans , because of their girl friends' emotional black mail ... is disturbingly high.

> Finally , what the bloody hell happened to women these days ? Personally speaking , my own marriage did not end on a very happy note . However , my ex wife never had a problem with me hunting . Not even once , during the 8 years that she was in my life . While she was never interested in hunting , herself ... she and I would frequently dine on the meat from game animals which I had shot during my shikars . I have countless fond memories of perfecting several recipes involving game meat , with her .
@Panther Shooter 's wife , infact ... shot a man eating forest panther , herself . While Panther Shooter had just commenced courting her .

All in all ... I am personally glad that those magnificent James Purdey rifles now belong to an owner who ACTUALLY values the noble sport of hunting . Harry does not deserve them , even 1 bit . He deserves to be the brain dead slave of that destructive , ugly , anti hunting , tree hugging vile vixen of a woman ... Meghan Markle .
What a disgrace , he has become .

Major Khan, Sir,
I could not agree more. You have so eloquently expressed my thoughts completely. We see so much of this spineless, gutless no balls crap here in the USA as well. All of the lefty greenies are so afraid of offending someone they dare not act like men. This political correctness is nauseating. PC, to me, stands for Pathetic Cowardice and I just love to stuff it down their throats every chance I get.

Major Khan, Sir,
I could not agree more. You have so eloquently expressed my thoughts completely. We see so much of this spineless, gutless no balls crap here in the USA as well. All of the lefty greenies are so afraid of offending someone they dare not act like men. This political correctness is nauseating. PC, to me, stands for Pathetic Cowardice and I just love to stuff it down their throats every chance I get.
Why thank you so much , New Boomer .
Let me guess . Are most of these left wing boot lickers based in California and New York ? When I went on a tour to Los Angeles in 2009 ... I visited an artisanal butcher shop , where there were were a massive gathering of protestors outside . They were all cranky , because the shop was selling whole chickens with the heads and feet still attached ( unlike ordinary frozen chickens found in common super markets ... where the heads and feet are typically removed ) .

Major Khan, not only do you have a great way of writing stories about your hunts, but you also have a fantastic way of expressing your thoughts on this issue, and I totally agree with you.

He is a pathetic disgrace to mankind, he definitely does not have any cojones, or knows the real meaning of the word . There is no p*ssy worth giving up what I learned as a child that my family has passed from generation to generation. I'll give up hunting when I am in the eternal sleep. Until then, I'll continue to hunt. :LOL:(y)

Harry is in a no win situation. Obviously a party boy, but he has settled down for a number of years now. He could have his choice of any woman he wanted and (I do believe) he truly fell in love with Markle. Now one problem, she is mixed race and his family looks down upon her for that. So what is one to do? Yeah you are a prince, but you are not nor will you ever be the crown prince. So you can keep with tradition and etiquette to keep your family honor or you side with your spouse.

It's 2020, not 1520. He made the right decision and I personally wish them well. It is not an easy decision to tell your family they are bigots and you quit the "family business"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,