Prayers needed

Sorry to hear that Erik, my condolences to Bruce and family.
 
Prayers sent
 
Heartbreaking. Praying that he and his children get all the support they can.
 
So sad! Will keep he and his family in our thoughts and heart!
 
Oh my God how terrible. We will keep Bruce and his family in our daily prayer. Prayers sent, and our condolences to Bruce and his family.
 
May she rest in peace in Heaven. My prayers and condolences for the poor family and the misfortune which they have suffered. Losing your life partner is a very difficult thing to live with.
 
Sorry for his loss, prayers said for all.
 
My deepest condolences to Bruce, his children, family and loved ones. My thoughts are with them in this painful and devastating time.
 
Thank you all. I am on my way to see him and I will relay everyone’s messages.
 
Thanks for sharing this difficult news.

His friends are very important at this time. Grateful that you are there for him.

Grace and peace to all who mourn.
 
Prayers and condolences, that’s heartbreaking.
 
Bruce wants me to tell y’all thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers.
 
Bruce is a great guy. I enjoy hunting with him whenever I can, sitting around the campfire, or perhaps the occasional practical joke played on @gizmo.

Prayers....
 
Prayer for Bruce and his family.
 
Sorry to hear Erik. Prayers sent to all
 
Praying for him and his family.
 
Very sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for him
 
I will keep him and his family in my prayers. I know that I would be totally lost in his misfortune. God grant him strength and peace.
 
Thank y’all he’s devastated and prayers are what he needs most.
I will pray that the God of all comfort will minister to his every need.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,816
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top