Prayers for Pieter Erasmus

Pleas keep on praying for Pieter Erasmus. His undertaking another operasion today. His realy sick.

Pleas keep on praying for Pieter Erasmus. His undertaking another operasion today. His realy sick.

His sister confirms another surgery but now saying it will be Friday

Thanks for your prayers he appreciates it.

Prayers will certainly continue, stay strong and positive Pieter through this next surgery!!!

You got this Pieter, my well wishes are with you.

Praying for Pieter

Get better soon Pieter.
IMG_6838.JPG

All the best Pieter. Hunted with him a couple weeks ago and could tell he didn’t feel well but he was still a great host. Pray for a speedy an complete recovery.

Yes I think Pieter will turn 50 on August 31. I flew in on August 31 2017 to a birthday dinner.
39088F9D-D1B3-450A-BB0C-AC414FE7A4D1.jpeg

Continued prayers for Pieter and the doctors / staff.

Prayers for Pieter and family in his recovery Charlie. Not my will, but Thy will be done!

04F5B43C-2271-4F89-ABD0-D37E43152AD1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been out of town and just saw this, get well soon Pieter! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross