Prayers for Pieter Erasmus

Pleas keep on praying for Pieter Erasmus. His undertaking another operasion today. His realy sick.
 
Pleas keep on praying for Pieter Erasmus. His undertaking another operasion today. His realy sick.

His sister confirms another surgery but now saying it will be Friday
 
Thanks for your prayers he appreciates it.
 
Prayers will certainly continue, stay strong and positive Pieter through this next surgery!!!
 
You got this Pieter, my well wishes are with you.
 
Praying for Pieter
 
Get better soon Pieter.
IMG_6838.JPG
 
All the best Pieter. Hunted with him a couple weeks ago and could tell he didn’t feel well but he was still a great host. Pray for a speedy an complete recovery.
 
Continued prayers for Pieter and the doctors / staff.
 
Prayers for Pieter and family in his recovery Charlie. Not my will, but Thy will be done!
 
Been out of town and just saw this, get well soon Pieter! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,408
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top