Prayers for Pieter Erasmus

Happy 50th to Pieter! Continued prayers!
 
I was talking to Peter yesterday. He sounds much better than 2 days ago. He also is positive and that’s good. Yhank our heavenly FATHER. still a long road to recovery. Please keep on praying.
 
Great news.
 
I was talking to Peter yesterday. He sounds much better than 2 days ago. He also is positive and that’s good. Yhank our heavenly FATHER. still a long road to recovery. Please keep on praying.

EXCELLENT to hear this! Keep it going Pieter! We’re all still at your back!
 
I was talking to Peter yesterday. He sounds much better than 2 days ago. He also is positive and that’s good. Yhank our heavenly FATHER. still a long road to recovery. Please keep on praying.

Thanks for the report Sir. Susan his sister indicated that he was sounding and looking better.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Pieter! You are in my thoughts and prayers buddy!
 
Everyone just an update. Pieter is still in the hospital recovering. He hopes to go home tomorrow however Doctors may run some additional tests.
 
good news

hope he recovers completely and back in the bush soon
 
Having hunted with Pieter on a few occasions I always felt he would fight through this. I know you will get well soon bru. Cant wait to have you back
 
DSCN3342.JPG


Happy times this summer. Get well my dear friend
 
Good news update.....Pieter went home today and is resting there!
 
Great news! Thanks for the update Charlie!
 
excellent start to healing! I hate hospitals! Not good places to heal. JMO

I agree. I heard from his sister about 30 minutes ago. It must have been about 3:30 in the morning over there.
I hate hospitals and they are even worse when your sick!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,046
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top