Prayers for my friend Tom

Prayers sent for him as well as his family and friends.

Prayers for him and his family through these times

Prayers sent for your friend Tom.

I am praying for Tom and his family! I know first hand the power of prayer.

Reactions: WAB
Update
Tom passed away yesterday. His wife and grandchildren were able to say their goodbyes.
Very sad.
But as his 12 year old grandauter said. " I'm sad granpa is gone and jealous he is with Jesus now"
Words of wisdom out of the mouths of babies.
He will be missed by his family, friends, clients and the sheep hunting comunity
He donated many sheep hunts in his career to auctions to " keep sheep on the mountains "
I will miss you my friend.
Please keep his family in prayer as Jodi, his wife moves forward raising their grandchildren.

Just saw this! Terrible loss at such a young age. His family will be in my heart. I’m sure he will be dearly missed.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences and prayers to his wife, grandchildren and family. It appears that he was a genuine man and grandfather. So many of the good ones, like he, are taken away way to soon.

Very sorry to hear about your friend. Will lift his family up in prayer. It sounds like they are raising those grandkids right!

Oh my, so sorry for your loss. My most sincere condolences to, and Tom’s family. So sad.

Guys
I'll pass on your well wishes to Jodi.
You really are a bunch of class act gentlemen.
Seems the hunting comunity always comes together when one of our own and or families pass.
I'm truly honored to be a member on this forum.
A real family here.
I'm just not quite sure which of us is the " kooky uncle that no one feels comfortable having to family functions.
I'm kinda guessing I've got a good idea.
Dang mirrors ...

Very sad to hear, prayers for the family! Incredible to hear what the granddaughter said though, agree he is much better off now with Jesus!

@Ironhorse375 I sent out a prayer for Tom to recover, but also for his family to be able to accept it if it's his time. I'm so very sorry to hear he has passed, but the words of his grand daughter do give hope. A sad and difficult time for anyone close. My condolences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg