Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMBS life member, NRA, DU
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, United States
A good friend of mine Tom Shankster is in a neuro ICU in extremely critical condition.
He has had both a hemorrhagic stroke/ bleed and another stroke in a second area of his brain.
Currently on a ventilator with poor prognosis. He is a wonderful guide, guided my dall sheep hunt in Alaska some years back and a creative guy with sculptures and also a talented taxidermist.
Above all at 65 he and his wife Jodi are raising 4 grandchildren.
A man with a kind word for everyone and a story with a smile that would lite up any room or camp.
He believes in God's will and I know he would appreciate prayers from other sportsmen's for his family and him.

Thoughts and prayers for your friend Tom and his family. A real tough situation with he and his wife raising the grandchildren. I hope he pulls through.

Prayers for your friend!

Oh dang! Prayers sent. Keep us informed.

Prayers for your friend, so sad to hear this type of news!

Oh man, too many sad news this year. I pray to God that he pulls through, and praying for his family.

Praying for God’s healing hand on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross