Politics

one can continue to vote.

I think that that is the fear- By the time the two year sentence has finished that the country will be controlled outright either by the Chinese or a dictator or both with elections being meaningless.

In several key Trump counties Republican voting totals were 5-10% below November 3d.

That's the most disturbing and disappointing part of this equation. The Georgia conservative votes were there to secure victory, and they simply didn't turn out. I can't imagine that Georgians failed to grasp the magnitude of this election, but a rational explanation in inconceivable. It breaks my heart that conservative Georgia voters let themselves down and subsequently let the country down. :E Sad:

Raffensperger, is either a complete imbecile, or he is a mole, or has bern compromised.

What is going on right now with thousands of worked up people (largely incited by the President) attempting to storm the capital is not a particularly good look. At this point, it is called a mob. And everyone here would be infuriated if they were black glad ANTIFA thugs behaving the same way.

The states have certified their electors. No court, including several populated with Trump appointees, has overturned a single one of those certifications. There is no alternative slate of electors as there was in 1876 nor is the electoral count anywhere near as close. Both houses will vote to accept the electors and the Vice President has already indicated he will not interfere with the states' constitutional roles and responsibilities. Cruz et al fully realize this and are playing to the crowds for 2024.

Raffensperger, is either a complete imbecile, or he is a mole, or has bern compromised.
Raffensperger didn't convince those voters that stayed home that their vote was meaningless.

The Biden administration will start with a National Debt of $27.7T. Blue states and cities with massive amounts of unsustainable public debt are about to be bailed out.

Student debt is probably going to receive some level of forgiveness.

A massive spending program is about to ensue over the next four years. (At least two)

The USD will continue to be debased. Interest rates will artificially be held down. We are probably setting on a bubble in all asset classes.

Questions each and every one of us needs to ask is, where can we put our money where it will hold value. How can we take advantage of the situation and make money.
Bitcoin

What is going on right now with thousands of worked up people (largely incited by the President) attempting to storm the capital is not a particularly good look. At this point, it is called a mob. And everyone here would be infuriated if they were black glad ANTIFA thugs behaving the same way.

The states have certified their electors. No court, including several populated with Trump appointees, has overturned a single one of those certifications. There is no alternative slate of electors as there was in 1876 nor is the electoral count anywhere near as close. Both houses will vote to accept the electors and the Vice President has already indicated he will not interfere with the states' constitutional roles and responsibilities. Cruz et al fully realize this and are playing to the crowds for 2024.

Raffensperger didn't convince those voters that stayed home that their vote was meaningless.
Hogwash.

I can only hope that no one's shot or no fires are set. However, my hopes have been dashed many times before so whatever.

I applaud every one of the Trump crowd in D.C right now. Overrun those police, and the swamp D.C Mayor. About time people started clanking their balls together and start showing some fight. Not everyone has an establishment do nothing mindset.

Really? Which part exactly.

That there isn't a mob in front of the Captitol trying to break through security barriers?
That the states did certify their elections and appoint electors?
That Pence's sworn oath to defend the constitution requires him not to interfere (you should read his statement)?
That no court has found any fraud of sufficient seriousness to overturn a state certification?
That Ted Cruz isn't trying to position himself for 2024?
That a significant number of republican voters who voted in November didn't show up yesterday.

Which part is Hogwash?

I am not proud of this.

This is where you and I share a different perspective.... Didn't we just spend the last year being enlightened by the left that protest in any form is an acceptable, healthy, exercise of our 1st Amendment rights? The double standard and hypocrisy went completely unaddressed until today. The high road hasn't served us well to this point. I'm sorry, but this may be exactly what the radical left needs to see in regard to what the other side is capable of.... And, quite frankly, what I predicted would eventually happen.

This is where you and I share a different perspective.... Didn't we just spend the last year being enlightened by the left that protest in any form is an acceptable, healthy, exercise of our 1st Amendment rights? The double standard and hypocrisy went completely unaddressed until today. The high road hasn't served us well to this point. I'm sorry, but this may be exactly what the radical left needs to see in regard to what the other side is capable of.... And, quite frankly, what I predicted would eventually happen.
You may very well have a valid point. We'll certainly see.

I have never been a big proponent of precious metals.

That being said, I would have a decent amount if I lived near you.

Thinking it wouldn't hurt to have more than I have now.

I have never been a big proponent of precious metals.

That being said, I would have a decent amount if I lived near you.

Thinking it wouldn't hurt to have more than I have now.
Remember you can make bullets out of gold, then see what happens to sectional density!

you can make bullets out of gold, then see what happens to sectional density!

If the bullet weight is the same the SD will be the same, just a shorter bullet since gold is just slightly denser than lead. If gold were to be dropped as a monetary hedge and the price dropped to levels based on its usefulness I can see it being the new "No-Tox" shot for waterfowl- but at present, $2,000 for a magnum goose load is quite spendy.

Remember you can make bullets out of gold, then see what happens to sectional density!
Golden bullets, you say? Only if you have a golden gun to shoot them with.
1609965435993.png

My problem with this sort of violence is that it is the antithesis of the Trump rallies and movement prior to this. They kept their cool, supported law enforcement, and the rule of law. Sure, it is a response I suppose, to this summer's media celebration of BLM and ANTIFA protests. But it is dumb and counter productive and will only marginalize what has to this point claimed to be a movement of a silent, country loving majority. We spent all summer denouncing Kenosha, Portland, and Minneapolis. I can't excuse this as acceptable.

A photo from inside the House chamber.

1609965812021.png

1609965865455.png

And the senate chamber.

1609965900739.png

This too will now be part of Trump's legacy as he apparently has been forced to order in the National Guard to restore order.

Last edited:
My wife just turned the TV on for her soap and called to me to watch- appears several Americans have finally had it with the DemonRats and have decided to follow the suggestions of Peter Finch (Howard Beale) as noted in Network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg