Politics

To sum up this election: more people voted for Trump than the Bidet - in addition, if several of those that voted for the Bidet had known what they now know, they would have changed their vote to Trump. Several of the "votes" for the Bidet were the result of fraudulent actions. So as far as I'm concerned if that vaginal washer is inaugurated on Jan 20, I'll change my flag to "RESIST".

Last edited:
Health officials in my city, are asking for a voluntary curfew, between the hours of 10:00 p.m - 5:00 a.m. as if covid only strikes during those hours.

I guess they like to Parrot what goes on in California.

#Democratwannacracker?

I'm not an American (though my wife and kids are). So no dog in this hunt. But perhaps an outsider's perspective might add something to the debate?

I would be way more worried about this election result if I were a Democrat than if I were a Republican. While it's pretty clear that the Republicans lost the White House, it doesn't seem that their policies lost. It looks like the Republicans will keep the Senate and the Democrats have a reduced majority in the House. This is hardly a victory for Democratic policies.

As well, it's important to note that more Blacks, hispanics and visible minorities voted for Trump this time than in 2016. That should send a pretty sobering message to Democrats on the two coasts.

What seems to have happened, admittedly from afar, is that many people didn't like Trump for a whole bunch of reasons, but mostly personal ones. But many disliked Democrat policies more than they disliked Trump, and thus held their noses and voted for Trump. In effect, Trump's personality, likely with the COVID issues and his reaction to them, cost him the election. So it's less a case of Biden winning than of Trump losing. If I were a Democrat, my greatest fear would be a more likeable version of Trump with the same or similar policies. And given Trump's very strong showing, it's likely that whoever is the nominee in 2024 will take that to heart. Less Twitter ranting and more fundamental change.

On a more important issue, it's the Democrats who are threatening to destroy the American political system, not the Republicans. Yes, Trump refusing to concede and not providing evidence of voter fraud on a scale substantial enough to change the outcome is not helpful, but that's him, not the system. A focus on this should help the Republicans going forward. The Founding Fathers were incredibly prescient - they knew that pure representation by population would inevitably fracture the country and lead to its demise. So they created a senate which added half the states plus one to the majority needed to pass legislation (and an electoral college). So while the Democrats can go on all they want about Biden winning with the largest number of votes for a challenger in history, those votes principally came from New York and California (and states to which Californians are moving). If residents of those states believe (as they seem to) that any rational person, wherever they are, should think and vote like them, then Democrats are in fact doomed to defeat in what really matters - the ability to enact their policies into law. A president can do a lot by executive order, but he can't fundamentally change the laws of the country, and the next president can reverse executive orders. Laws are (often much) more difficult to change.

So while it would have been wonderful to win the White House again, that's a battle, not the war (contrary to what many seem to think). The war is, in reality, one for the heart and soul fo the country, and that's a long term affair. And in that war, from where I sit, it looks like the Republicans are pretty well positioned, if they play their cards right.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill, there are still broad sunlit uplands ahead for Republicans.
Great summary. So who is your pick for ticket in 2024?

I'm not an American (though my wife and kids are). So no dog in this hunt. But perhaps an outsider's perspective might add something to the debate?

I would be way more worried about this election result if I were a Democrat than if I were a Republican. While it's pretty clear that the Republicans lost the White House, it doesn't seem that their policies lost. It looks like the Republicans will keep the Senate and the Democrats have a reduced majority in the House. This is hardly a victory for Democratic policies.

As well, it's important to note that more Blacks, hispanics and visible minorities voted for Trump this time than in 2016. That should send a pretty sobering message to Democrats on the two coasts.

What seems to have happened, admittedly from afar, is that many people didn't like Trump for a whole bunch of reasons, but mostly personal ones. But many disliked Democrat policies more than they disliked Trump, and thus held their noses and voted for Trump. In effect, Trump's personality, likely with the COVID issues and his reaction to them, cost him the election. So it's less a case of Biden winning than of Trump losing. If I were a Democrat, my greatest fear would be a more likeable version of Trump with the same or similar policies. And given Trump's very strong showing, it's likely that whoever is the nominee in 2024 will take that to heart. Less Twitter ranting and more fundamental change.

On a more important issue, it's the Democrats who are threatening to destroy the American political system, not the Republicans. Yes, Trump refusing to concede and not providing evidence of voter fraud on a scale substantial enough to change the outcome is not helpful, but that's him, not the system. A focus on this should help the Republicans going forward. The Founding Fathers were incredibly prescient - they knew that pure representation by population would inevitably fracture the country and lead to its demise. So they created a senate which added half the states plus one to the majority needed to pass legislation (and an electoral college). So while the Democrats can go on all they want about Biden winning with the largest number of votes for a challenger in history, those votes principally came from New York and California (and states to which Californians are moving). If residents of those states believe (as they seem to) that any rational person, wherever they are, should think and vote like them, then Democrats are in fact doomed to defeat in what really matters - the ability to enact their policies into law. A president can do a lot by executive order, but he can't fundamentally change the laws of the country, and the next president can reverse executive orders. Laws are (often much) more difficult to change.

So while it would have been wonderful to win the White House again, that's a battle, not the war (contrary to what many seem to think). The war is, in reality, one for the heart and soul fo the country, and that's a long term affair. And in that war, from where I sit, it looks like the Republicans are pretty well positioned, if they play their cards right.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill, there are still broad sunlit uplands ahead for Republicans.
Succinctly put. As I believed when I was last on AH - and you just accurately stated - they lost the election not because the electorate disliked Republican policies, but because they had enough of Trump himself: his personality and conduct.

Succinctly put. As I believed when I was last on AH - and you just accurately stated - they lost the election not because the electorate disliked Republican policies, but because they had enough of Trump himself: his personality and conduct.

And they cheated. Blatantly. From big tech and media withholding key stories to voter fraud. They cheated.

And they cheated. Blatantly. From big tech and media withholding key stories to voter fraud. They cheated.
And even with the cheating, fraud, media manipulation, etc Trump still received seventy-something million votes? More than have been cast for any presidential candidate prior I believe. So, a bit of a stretch to say Trump beat himself because of his abrasive personality and general dislike. Simply not the case.
When there is 95%, 100%, 150%, and in some cases 300% voter turn out, it would seem prudent to wait at least until after December 14th to see which results actually get certified and how things play out in the courts. And possibly the halls of Congress. Unlike the lame stream media who have tripped all over themselves in a rush to call the election, and ultimately declare Biden President Elect. Very likely we will see the Supreme Court involved in the coming days.
Stay tuned it’s about to get interesting.

So called Republican policy was forced on the establishment Republicans by Trump with them kicking and screaming all the way. Don't like Trumps personality, Don't invite him to Sunday dinner but recognize what he accomplished.

Last edited:
Based on that statement, shouldn't the Democrats up for reelection in the House &Senate, be voted out for their personality & conduct over the last 4 years? It was exponentially more despicable than many of the things that Trump has said or done!

Or.... haven't you been paying attention?

The most disturbing factor in all of this, is the broad effort by Democrats and Republicans, to sweep these fraud challenges and legal efforts under the rug.
Obama appointed Judges dismissing lawsuits? What a shocker!

It is a well known fact, that Pennsylvania is one of the most politically corrupt states in the country.

The DemonRats want to change the national anthem but there is too much resistance so they are settling for a slight change in the lyrics, now it will read "and the land of FREE STUFF"

And even with the cheating, fraud, media manipulation, etc Trump still received seventy-something million votes? More than have been cast for any presidential candidate prior I believe. So, a bit of a stretch to say Trump beat himself because of his abrasive personality and general dislike. Simply not the case.
When there is 95%, 100%, 150%, and in some cases 300% voter turn out, it would seem prudent to wait at least until after December 14th to see which results actually get certified and how things play out in the courts. And possibly the halls of Congress. Unlike the lame stream media who have tripped all over themselves in a rush to call the election, and ultimately declare Biden President Elect. Very likely we will see the Supreme Court involved in the coming days.
Stay tuned it’s about to get interesting.
Spot on...! Couldn't have said it better... Thanks for saving me a post...

Giuliani and Ellis presented some of their case, including witness testimony, to the legislature in PA today. And as much as the MSM will deny it and hide it, they actually presented evidence! Numerous rounds of applause from the gallery.
I believe it was one of the last zoom participants (a female legislator) made an interesting inquiry that Jenna Ellis addressed. It appears one of the states attorneys may have been giving legislators “misinformation”. Another shocker. It is worth watching for anyone who missed it, although it is 3 hours long. Here’s a link. As long as youtube leaves it up anyway.

A Pennsylvania judge has blocked certification of election results pending an evidentiary hearing scheduled for Friday, Nov 27.

A Nevada judge has scheduled a hearing for Dec 3 to allow Republicans to present their evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Let’s see how it all unfolds. Going to be a busy couple of weeks I believe.

What they did to Flynn, and others, as well as what is happening now, is testament to how deep the swamp really is.
I see General Flynn received a Presidential pardon today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg