Pay It Forward-Free

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
No one has contacted me regarding the base and rings so I'll consider giving something else (value up to $100) away. There is a fairly amount of stuff that I have that fits that category, so rather than play who want this, just post what you would like and I'll see it I have it.

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Do you by any chance have any spare Barnes 375 Cal, bullets?? :)
I have some that I pulled from some 375RUM cartridges that I got a few years ago. I don't know what the letter designation is for them- they appear to be mono-metal, have hollow points and bands on the bearing surface. as I recall some were 235 and others were 270 gr. I'd keep a few for a bullet testing project that is planned for when (if) the insanity of the government stops, but otherwise, you're welcome to them.

375Fox

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa
308 Winchester snap caps if someone could use them. Will ship to lower 48.
F2AF24F2-E2B4-45A1-96E9-77F089DEB3B5.jpeg

Mike B.

Gold supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, British Columbia, Western US
I've got a brand new pair of Cabelas Meindl boots, size 9. They have never been worn other than to try them on. They still have the tags on them. They are the Denalis which have a stiffness rating of B/C according to Meindl's rating system. I don't even recall when Cabelas quit selling their Meindl branded boots but it has been a while so they have been sitting in my closet for a long time.

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Man, I would almost chop off my toes to get my feet into a size 9 for those boots. Too bad they are not size 11's.

Cabela's/Bass Pro quit selling them a couple of years ago when the buy out was complete. Bass Pro thinks that their Red Head line is just as good. I haven't been into a Cabela's since the by out.

Mike B.

Gold supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, British Columbia, Western US
So Meindl did start to sell in the USA. This might be of help if you loved that particular boot. My understanding is the Vakuum Hunters are supposed to the same as the Denalis.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.13 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.16 AM.png
    615.2 KB · Views: 33

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
I have bought a couple pairs of boots from their store in Nebraska.

From what I understand the owners are a couple of ex Cabela's employees that Bass Pro got rid of

Ironhorse375

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMBS life member, NRA, DU
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, United States
Sorry I was referring to the holster from previous post.
They are fantastic boots.

mdwest

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member, NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru
Sorry I was referring to the holster from previous post.
They are fantastic boots.

Which holster post?

The Glock holsters from my post about a page back?

If so, shoot me a PM with an address and I'll get them in the mail ASAP.

Thanks!

huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
They are normal width. I'd be willing to send them your way, you can try them out and see if they will work. If not just post them on here and pass them on to someone else. Let me know in a PM if you want to go that route
If the boots are available I would live to get then for the wife. I have been searching for a pair for her for our up coming hunt but she wears a size 9 mens so they seem hard to come by lol

Badger Matt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC Life, NRA Life, NAHC Life, Trout Unlimited
Hunted
South Africa. AK, CA, FL, GA, KS, SC, CO, MO, PA, ID, VA, WY, TX
Mike B - The boots arrived and they fit perfectly. Just the ticket for an October cow elk hunt...and planning for an Aoudad hunt later... Thanks. I'll offer something now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RRKSibyl33

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?