Pay It Forward-Free

A few things:
1) Steel version of the old Lyman 310 tool. I was always going to get a set of 38 Special dies, but just never got around to it.
2) an antique Western clay bird thrower I no longer have space to hang it on my walls.
3) Lyman vibrator powder dripper I no longer have an empty outlet to plug it in.
4) 33 Peregrine .375 230 grain bullets I’ve lost interest in loading

View attachment 384636View attachment 384637View attachment 384638View attachment 384639
Ridgewalker, I would take the Lyman vibrator powder dripper if available.

Mully, PM me in the “conversations” with your address and I’ll get it into the mail to you.

Oh and welcome to the AH forum!
Your the best buddy.

Posting a new set of 1" medium height steel rings up for grabs.
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

My turn: I have a Leupold STD base for a Remington Model 799. New in factory blister-pak. I expect it will fit in one of those flat rate USPS envelopes so I'll cover the shipping anywhere the USPS delivers it for the basic rate. I'll even throw-in some 1" rings, although the rings are used but still nice.
DSC_1411 (2).JPG

Received the Glock 19 leather holsters from @dailordasailor, thanks!

Now I need to sift through my extensive inventory to come up with something to offer up in return.

I've noticed that several folks have claimed articles and not offered up something in return. As Cody (@Bullthrower338 ) has mentioned in the intro and again recently, the spirit and intent of this thread is if you claim something, then you offer something up. It is the honor system, so be honorable.

Ok, a set a First Light Traverse gaiters. These are essentially new, never worn. Will work with low to medium height (6") shoes or boots.

gaiters 1.jpg
gaiters 2.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Items available for the first person that declares "Ill take it!"

Uncle Mikes kydex G19/23 OWB holster

Galco leather OWB slide holster (Model 105 - size 13/15). somewhat "universal" for medium sized autos.. This one was used for a G19 for a few months and then stopped being used (went to a kramer holster instead)

kydex single mag pouch (G19/23... or will also fit G17/G22 mags).. unknown manufacturer (cant remember for certain.. but most likely is an early blade-tech pouch)

AR15 picatinny riser... unknown manufacturer... I used this years ago on an older M4 to bring an aimpoint optic in line with the front sight post for co-witnessing)..

My bullets arrived to day compliments of Wyatt Smith. I have a Tasco 3 x 22 Pro-Class pistol scope with rings and a set of FL RCBS dies for a .222 Remington which I do not own and have no idea where I acquired them.
See photos.

IMG_4316[1].JPG
IMG_4317[1].JPG
IMG_4314[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone contributing to site at silver or better level:

280 Remington Brass. 50 countish.

Ruger Wrangler holster 4 5/8" brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois