Pay It Forward-Free

If not taken, I'd like to take the 280 brass. Thank you!

No one has contacted me regarding the base and rings so I'll consider giving something else (value up to $100) away. There is a fairly amount of stuff that I have that fits that category, so rather than play who want this, just post what you would like and I'll see it I have it.

Do you by any chance have any spare Barnes 375 Cal, bullets?? :)

Do you by any chance have any spare Barnes 375 Cal, bullets?? :)
I have some that I pulled from some 375RUM cartridges that I got a few years ago. I don't know what the letter designation is for them- they appear to be mono-metal, have hollow points and bands on the bearing surface. as I recall some were 235 and others were 270 gr. I'd keep a few for a bullet testing project that is planned for when (if) the insanity of the government stops, but otherwise, you're welcome to them.

308 Winchester snap caps if someone could use them. Will ship to lower 48.
F2AF24F2-E2B4-45A1-96E9-77F089DEB3B5.jpeg

I've got a brand new pair of Cabelas Meindl boots, size 9. They have never been worn other than to try them on. They still have the tags on them. They are the Denalis which have a stiffness rating of B/C according to Meindl's rating system. I don't even recall when Cabelas quit selling their Meindl branded boots but it has been a while so they have been sitting in my closet for a long time.

Man, I would almost chop off my toes to get my feet into a size 9 for those boots. Too bad they are not size 11's.

Cabela's/Bass Pro quit selling them a couple of years ago when the buy out was complete. Bass Pro thinks that their Red Head line is just as good. I haven't been into a Cabela's since the by out.

So Meindl did start to sell in the USA. This might be of help if you loved that particular boot. My understanding is the Vakuum Hunters are supposed to the same as the Denalis.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.13 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.26.16 AM.png
    615.2 KB · Views: 112
I have bought a couple pairs of boots from their store in Nebraska.

From what I understand the owners are a couple of ex Cabela's employees that Bass Pro got rid of

Sorry I was referring to the holster from previous post.
They are fantastic boots.

They are normal width. I'd be willing to send them your way, you can try them out and see if they will work. If not just post them on here and pass them on to someone else. Let me know in a PM if you want to go that route

Sorry I was referring to the holster from previous post.
They are fantastic boots.

Which holster post?

The Glock holsters from my post about a page back?

If so, shoot me a PM with an address and I'll get them in the mail ASAP.

Thanks!

They are normal width. I'd be willing to send them your way, you can try them out and see if they will work. If not just post them on here and pass them on to someone else. Let me know in a PM if you want to go that route
If the boots are available I would live to get then for the wife. I have been searching for a pair for her for our up coming hunt but she wears a size 9 mens so they seem hard to come by lol

If the boots are available I would live to get then for the wife. I have been searching for a pair for her for our up coming hunt but she wears a size 9 mens so they seem hard to come by lol
The boots are spoken for.

Mike B - The boots arrived and they fit perfectly. Just the ticket for an October cow elk hunt...and planning for an Aoudad hunt later... Thanks. I'll offer something now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyOKe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg