One week!

Right on, what's the plan?
 
Awesome. Good luck! Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
 
Bow hunting for plains game. It's my first safari.
 
Good stuff, exciting times! Where you heading?
 
Hope you have a great time! I will tell them to roll out the red carpet on my way through Joberg tomorrow.
 
What outfit are you using? please take tons of pictures and a report!
 
We are going to Melorani. We booked it through Neil Summers at Bowhunting Safari Consultants. I've used BSC before for caribou and elk. Some buddies of mine just returned from Chattaronga yesterday and they had a great rife hunt. They don't want to post on here so I can't share their photos. Getting excited now. My wife who doesn't hunt is going too and she is very excited also.
 
I think Melorani is where the world record SCI bow kudu is from! They are a top notch outfit, not the cheapest but well worth price. You will have a awesome hunt!
 
Wish you the best of luck, Wapiti !
 
Good luck and have a great time.
 
Great stuff sir! All the best for your trip. We look forward to a nice hunt report with loads of photos.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Less than 24 hours until we head to the airport for our flight to Atlanta and then on to Johannesberg!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,441
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,560
Latest member
LaylaSeato
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top