On a quest from Florida

Cobra1957

Reaction score
Media
While searching for a particular item on the Internet my search brought me to this forum and I’m very pleased it did. There is a wealth of information on hunting in Africa here to say the least!
I drive boats for a dredging company so my time off is limited but when I retire I plan on going on several hunts that I can only dream of and read about for now.
I will book my first paid gun hunt for Whitetails this year being that it will be close to home.

Welcome aboard Cobra 1957. Use the "search function" to find topics of interest. I've been a member for six years and still check AH out on a daily basis. I'm always learning something.

Welcome to AH. Take the time to go as soon as possible, we aren’t guaranteed time to do things later. Enjoy the benefits of your hard work!

Welcome to AH. Lots of great information and advice on this forum. Be cautious though asking any new rifle questions. The correct answer is YES!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, you found a great resource for planning an African Safari.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Cobra1957! Glad you found us.

Giday Cobra57 and welcone to the A H forums

Welcome to AH !

Cobra1957, welcome to the forum! You’ll find lots of excellent info here.
Where do you dredge! I use to watch you guys near Longboat Key dredging and clearing passes and reworking the beaches. A never ending task!

Welcome Cobra 1957, is that moniker anything to do with cars by the way? Once you have some white tails, come to Africa, your first hunt can be a really budget layout, lots of South African outfitters cater for such. Then we will get our hooks into you and drag you back for a buffalo.

While searching for a particular item on the Internet my search brought me to this forum and I’m very pleased it did. There is a wealth of information on hunting in Africa here to say the least!
I drive boats for a dredging company so my time off is limited but when I retire I plan on going on several hunts that I can only dream of and read about for now.
I will book my first paid gun hunt for Whitetails this year being that it will be close to home.

Hello Cobra1957,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Cobra1957, welcome to the forum! You’ll find lots of excellent info here.
Where do you dredge! I use to watch you guys near Longboat Key dredging and clearing passes and reworking the beaches. A never ending task!
Right now we are in Charleston SC but the company I work for has done the area you mentioned many times. I actually worked on a project there many moons ago.

Welcome Cobra 1957, is that moniker anything to do with cars by the way? Once you have some white tails, come to Africa, your first hunt can be a really budget layout, lots of South African outfitters cater for such. Then we will get our hooks into you and drag you back for a buffalo.
Yes sir it does! I had (at one time) a 2003 SVT Cobra Mustang Redfire in color. The thing was scary fast!

Welcome to this great forum!

Welcome to AH. You will enjoy every bit of it. Lots and lots of great members.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg