On a quest from Florida

While searching for a particular item on the Internet my search brought me to this forum and I’m very pleased it did. There is a wealth of information on hunting in Africa here to say the least!
I drive boats for a dredging company so my time off is limited but when I retire I plan on going on several hunts that I can only dream of and read about for now.
I will book my first paid gun hunt for Whitetails this year being that it will be close to home.
welcome and we are happy to have you!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Welcome and look forward to your hunting reports!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,252
Members
169,989
Latest member
ShirleenMi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top