on a lighter note...

40178234_490618418079973_4332301707242373120_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 40178234_490618418079973_4332301707242373120_n.jpg
    40178234_490618418079973_4332301707242373120_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 246
40406681_1762742997155827_2639362226363826176_n.jpg
39869142_1752434928186634_945604983712120832_n.jpg
 
38682732_1728036470626480_1007743093081899008_n.jpg
 
39891568_1751998224896971_8676979766475096064_n.jpg
39941118_1755685854528208_4619836028109193216_n.jpg
39580710_1749847171778743_109271965239345152_n.jpg
 

True story. Years ago I had a friend whose name was Mike Neau (french last name pronounced "no") he had an aunt whose first name was Ida. Abbott and Costello's who's on first comes to mind. What were her parents thinking?
 
This reminds me of doctor and patient conversation, just before a critical heart operation:

- Doctor, I am afraid - this is my first heart operation, and first operation ever!

- Oh, dear, don't worry, says the good doctor, it is also the first operation for me, as well!
 
Who is she?....

Nancy Pelosi.

She is a political figure here in the US that is generally disdained by conservatives... she represents the very far left/liberal side of the democratic party..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,936
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top