on a lighter note...

1753320686203.png
 
@cash_tx
I know this wasn't created by AI as you need REAL intelligence to try and be funny.
Problem is as uncle Donald Trump would say.
This is FAKE NEWS. No-one with more than half a brain would believe it.
I will give you much credit for trying to be funny but Nah definitely fake news.
And no I won't resign from the 35 Whelen club because of this fake news. MTWGA (Make the Whelen Great AGAIN).
Bob
But the real question must be dose your 35 Whalen know you now have a secret mistress Mrs.243 and you cuddle her whilst listening to Cold play? :A Outta: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,029
Members
168,812
Latest member
Melodee738
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top