on a lighter note...

Image1716476250.200511.jpg
 
1716486443819.png
 
1716489472437.png
 
1716490429625.png
 
isn't square root smaller???

I think that's what the photo is depicting, except the right photo is zoomed in so it looks bigger.

BTW, square root is not necessarily smaller. The square root of 0.5 is 0.707, for example.

1716499816810.png
 
.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1716509195514.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716509195514.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 377
1716515406346.png
 
A frog walks into a bank and approaches the teller, a lady named Patty Wack. The frog says, "I'm Kermit Jagger - you've probably heard of my dad, Mick Jagger - and I'd like to borrow $5,000."
Patty says, "We'll need some security to give you a loan. What do you have for collateral?"
The frog pulls a ceramic figurine out of his pocket and hands it to Patty. Confused, she calls in the bank manager.
"This frog claims to be the son of Mick Jagger," she says, "And he wants to borrow $5,000. But all he has for collateral is this little figurine. What is this, anyway?"
The manager looks at the figurine and says, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top