on a lighter note...

Christmas tree.jpg
 
I once went to marry my dog to the north. The owner of the bride lives in a city whose climate roughly corresponds to Edmonton. For some reason, he prefers his country house, there is a water supply there, but the toilet is made using classical technology. I spent three days with him, and this detail bothered me a little, but it turned out that progress was everywhere. A seat molded from styrofoam literally works wonders when it's around -16 degrees Celsius.
 
I once went to marry my dog to the north. The owner of the bride lives in a city whose climate roughly corresponds to Edmonton. For some reason, he prefers his country house, there is a water supply there, but the toilet is made using classical technology. I spent three days with him, and this detail bothered me a little, but it turned out that progress was everywhere. A seat molded from styrofoam literally works wonders when it's around -16 degrees Celsius.
I can relate. The old house I grew up in had no indoor plumbing. The outhouse was a home built affair attached to the back. The "seat" was a hole cut in the top of the bench and there was always a stiff updraft accompanied by snowflakes in the middle of the winter. One did not linger in -30F.
 
I can relate. The old house I grew up in had no indoor plumbing. The outhouse was a home built affair attached to the back. The "seat" was a hole cut in the top of the bench and there was always a stiff updraft accompanied by snowflakes in the middle of the winter. One did not linger in -30F.
"Feel like a mountain eagle!"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,937
Members
169,054
Latest member
TrudiPesin
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top