on a lighter note...


cheetah meme.jpg
 
Another Languages are fun post..


1701362604001.png


German is such an easy language to understand.. :D :D :D
 

Attachments

  • 1701362574127.png
    1701362574127.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 128
I dare not post this question in a serious optics thread. Does anyone know if one can purchase a shot glass made of Schott glass? I think it would be hilarious to have one. It is possible for some Germans to have a jovial side and maybe someone has thought of this.

I've tried a few searches and, as one might guess, the words do not lend themselves to a definitive internet search.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,913
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top