on a lighter note...

386093879_10231079476040400_4327843577158250724_n.jpg
 

So does life philosophies, boldness, daring, stupidity, and yes sometimes clothes come off.

Okay, ...(disclaimer; I can neither confirm nor deny this may or may not have happened, " the names were changed to protect the guilty, I mean the innocent, but if it did)....it was just that one time during the streaking craze. [We] just got back to our home post after an extended tour of duty. Being somewhat stupefied by lack of adrenaline, nicotine, caffeine, sleep, junk food and alcohol. [We] hadn't started drinking yet and it sounded like a good idea at the time...So Why Not?...although it was dark, (ahuhmm, early evening hour), windy, below freezing, and snowing outside...Let's Do It!...[we] streaked in a sort of figure eight around 3 or 4 barracks and the Orderly Room (unit command offices building. One of the barracks belonged to the females. Upon returning to [our] barracks we commenced to guzzling down vast amounts of colas and alcohol while gorging down junk food as [we] quickly dressed.

Note: These were World War II era wooden barracks used as [our] temporary quarters while [our] permanent brick building barracks were being remodeled.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,269
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top