I dare not post this question in a serious optics thread. Does anyone know if one can purchase a shot glass made of Schott glass? I think it would be hilarious to have one. It is possible for some Germans to have a jovial side and maybe someone has thought of this.
I've tried a few searches and, as one might guess, the words do not lend themselves to a definitive internet search.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.