on a lighter note...

622869561_905789595321815_3213108207504739434_n.jpg
 
1777055503174.png
 
Scientists have proven that birthdays are good for your health. It turned out that those people who had more birthdays lived, as a rule, longer.
 
Scientists have proven that birthdays are good for your health. It turned out that those people who had more birthdays lived, as a rule, longer.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:.......

Does this mean if one dies young and will forever remain young in the after life?

Or

Is it that once your dead everyone that once knew you just quits throwing you a birthday party because you can't be there to enjoy them?

Asking for a friend.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:........

He wants to know if he would be considered a child molester or a sort of prevert in the after life?

Should he meet and take up with a kindred female spirit that died at 17 years old 100 years ago is younger or older than him when he goes for the forever horizontal nap.

:cool::LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,685
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top